Gall Bladder Help

PATREON

In vertebrates, the gallbladder, also known as the cholecyst, is a small hollow organ where bile is stored and concentrated before it is released into the small intestine. In humans, the pear-shaped gallbladder lies beneath the liver, although the structure and position of the gallbladder can vary significantly among animal species. It receives and stores bile. This isn’t for stones, but a general detox, using the base of this field

coupled with Scar tissue removal via apoptosis Natural Antioxidants Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around your gallbladder cells, each of these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation. and a general directed repair and regeneration. 2 - 3 times

Teespring for unique items [teespring.com/stores/sapien-medicine]
(sale code CYBER2021) only valid till the end of the 29th. Limited nft launches on monday as well.

32 Likes

I liked the little bit at the end of the YT video description that said limited NFT release on Monday :sweat_smile:

And also my gratitude for one just for the gall bladder as I struggle hard with it at times. Thank you @Captain_Nemo

18 Likes

Ohhh yes… This will help so much with digestion and absorbtion.

Thank you Capt for this release.

18 Likes

This song + video gives me Anemoia for some reason lol

4 Likes

:smiley: :mechanical_arm:

17 Likes

Beloved captain, this is a great field for me! Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Amazing field! It even helps with the recent problem I have. Also the new music is very good.

Thanks so much for making these.

9 Likes

Thanks for teaching me a new word! (Love that.)

3 Likes

I’m happy there is a word to describe the feeling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My friend diagnosed with gallbladder polyp. Will thia field help her?

1 Like

Does anyone know, Is there a field for/targeting Gall Bladder stones? I’m asking for my mother (she has multiple health issues/problems, including diabetes, neuropathy and gall bladder stones) …
And even if there are fields for stones, is it better to just let it be, since it hasn’t bothered her in the last years as it used to a long time ago (she could go straight to surgery if her stones move, since her bladder is full of stones) …?

1 Like

in the description sapien explains that it is not designed for stones, it is more for inflammation and maintenance of the adjacent organs. I would not recommend using this field if your mother has multiple health problems as this field produces strong detox symptoms and can be counterproductive.

I recommend the audios of the Politics of the Body album, for a more gentle healing of multiple problems.

(Sorry i deleted it the other message by mistake)

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hopefully cap comes out with something related to that. I had some gallbladder inflammation too recently. My friend had it and we used gallbladder help and full detox

2 Likes

:eyes:

Maybe it helps with food allergies too?
I’ll try it, daily.

I want to defeat allergies, once and for all - heck, I want to defeat ALL my diseases.

Me, towards Diseases:

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like