NEW RELEASE: Gum And Lips

Will this help cracked lips and maybe bit inflammed?

2 Likes

It should…if it heals your lips

1 Like

its not useless actually. you can browse it’s benefits

1 Like

I doubt it my friend, it just reduces skin pigment.

4 Likes

Will report changes with this audio… Started today.

I’ll compare with a photo. (Give this post at least 2 weeks before anyone asks for an update.)

2 Likes

Try the new Plasma field (with Automated Grounding and/or The Schuman Resonance, detailed recommendations in the thread linked) and Anti Aging for this.

They can help with ‘freckles’ and hyperpigmented skin, amongst many other things.

(Edit: The new Torsion field would work together with the Plasma and Anti Aging fields also.)

3 Likes

will this help me reduce my gummy smile?

over 3 weeks now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha yesterday I thought of posting something but no one asked.

12/14/2020

01/02/2021

I always use flash.

11 Likes

Do you smoke or something ? Do you want to lighten your natural lips or remove some stuff you did to yourself ?

How many time did you listen ?

Were you asking Zen or me? Wasn’t sure since you replied to my post lol

1 Like

Who you foolin’ ? :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve never smoked in my life, anything apart from hookah (maybe less than a month and wasn’t consistent)

My lips have always been like this since little (definitely since age 9+)

5 Likes

haha man i’m out of it. nevermind me. i’ve only been here 9 months, still get tripped up when this forum auto sets threads to Tracking

3 Likes

Yup, it gets annoying fast

@zen, thanks for sharing :+1:

4 Likes

Dropping this audio, I personally don’t care much about changing my lip color.

Would rather put that time into something more beneficial.

(Had to say this cause my reminder goes off everyday :sob: and lowkey was getting tired of it. )

6 Likes

oh sorry man
it doesn’t actually make it redder,
just without the external damage mostly.

15 Likes

Ah okay! Well, still grateful.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that this field is working on discoloration. I downloaded it, and have been listening once a day for the past 3 days. I noticed that my lips are not dry anymore when I wake up. If that is not the effect from this field, then I don’t know what is because this is the only new field I added.

2 Likes

Sort-of related: my lips are a bit too full for my face, what should I do to de-plump my lips?