New Release - Hair Growth Booster

Not happening that’s why I’m scared

Sex drive is mostly dopamine receptors.

Hormones only play a role in the primal,
“must reproduce im alpha” kind of sex drive.

Brain regen, dopamine redux or overcome addiction.

Also jing as said above

2 Likes

Hmmm try this

Testosterone booster 2.5 x2
Hair follicle hormone and luteinizing hormone on patreon x2
DHT x2
Soul restoration series for the sub navel center if you have it (as much as you want)
Flow of jing on loop

And as samurai said:

Dopamine redux X 3
Heal addictions x2
Brain regen (as much as you want)

1 Like

Idk what’s wrong with me… when ever i fap which I have reduced from daily to once a month, but when i do, my knees n back hurts next morning… is this also a sign of low jing?

1 Like

I can listen test audio but it causes hairfall always… so i don’t use it

1 Like

In addition to Samu and Bicep’s suggestions, you can read this masterpiece (not exaggerating) to have a more global perspective (anything which may be missing in your daily practice, habits or things like that, you know). Other good posts available in the same thread as well:

Consequences of Sex - Maoshan Wanderer

5 Likes

Listen to hair loss prevention or stem cells to scalp to prevent hair loss from the hormone audios bro

2 Likes

Play brain regeneration and chi elixir daily.

1 Like

Thank you so much guys… Hopefully I’ll be fine soon. :pray:

1 Like

Well you’re feeling the depletion alright…
Low causes of it create back pain and knee pain. Also joint at times…

You already have all the good suggestions up there from miLorde @Samurai miLady @Bronyraur and Mr Biceps @GoddessAndGodOfAll

If I were you I would loop brain regeneration audio, chi elixir . If you access to stronger audios such as Soul/Core Energy Restoration they can really boost you up.
Also, Advanced Healing is to be considered.

You can check the latest on Gumroad https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine

4 Likes

And I posted that gif as a joke… be careful ahahah

1 Like

Yes it is

As @RisingKundaFest suggest I’d go with soul/core if you can afford it

1 Like

Do cardio exercises and star breathing exercise daily in addition to above suggestions. Let go of the core belief fear and doubts that u would end up with pains etc. whenever u fap. Also add bone marrow strengthening to ur stack.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve make a list of everything above there and gonna start it from tonight. Thanks guys. God bless :heart:

1 Like

Whenever I hear Milady, I immediately think about the one in The Three Musketeers (not only the book but also the anime which had a great French theme song lol) and Padmé Amidala.

Your quote describes a whole different trio though :p Ok, I stop my free associations :))

3 Likes

*The quest on how a troubled Aldebaran @Bronyraur found a rogue @Samurai training the upcoming Mr Olympian @GoddessAndGodOfAll for the next @KundaFest

Seems promising said book. What should we call it?

3 Likes

:clap:t2: Samurai would say Spiritual Rages, maybe…

As for myself… I have to think about it :)))

@GoddessAndGodOfAll… surprising that a writer and mantra creator didn’t react and already find that book’s title… :p

2 Likes

I’ve been playing skin regeneration for 60 days and still don’t see any difference.

3 Likes

The difference between mortals and demigods.

4 Likes

Some day Senpai. Some day…

3 Likes