New Release: Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Full Reiki Empowerment

"This powerful audio automates the following energetic process:

Clears and opens your crown chakra
Clears and opens your aura
Draws the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Reiki symbol for healing across space and time in light in each of your chakras (including soul star, earth star, bindu point, all three wing chakras on each side, palms, and feet)
Establishes you as a pillar of light between Earth and Heaven via the soul star and earth star chakras
Brings down a Metatron’s Cube of Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen made perfect for you from your soul star chakra, and keeps it traveling up and down the pillar of light
Channels Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen directly into you and your now expanded pillar of light

This will only fully activate for the buyer.

You can use it remotely by adding the person’s name to the end of the file, thusly: “Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Full Reiki Empowerment - Wilhelm Reich.mp3” or by adding a folder named “Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Full Reiki Empowerment - Targets” to the folder where your audio file is located. In this case it is not necessary to rename the file, as this folder will automatically be used. Lastly, you can create a .txt file named “Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen Full Reiki Empowerment - Targets.txt” and add names to it. In all cases photos of locations, street addresses, GPS coordinates, etc can be used. Use your imagination!

If you use it remotely, it will also work locally, so if you are a Reiki practitioner, you will subconsciously be called upon to assist in the healing. Many higher selves will just do so automatically. So this is a huge booster for Reiki sessions, as well as being quite powerful on its own.

Remember that in most cases you want to ask permission before using this on people.

I use Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen for:
Multidimensional work

Remote healing

Working with portals

Sending Reiki to past and future spaces and events

It can be combined with Cho Ku Rei for physical healing (important for past physical traumas), or Sei Hei Ki for mental and emotional healing.

Purging is possible, especially for those new to Reiki.

Use it to unlock powerful healing energy across space and time energy before or after any other form of Reiki, including products and sessions by different creators."

2 Likes

Updated link on ES.

“Interestingly, this doesn’t point to distance healing at all. In fact it points towards the opposite of distance healing, as distance implies a dualistic state of mind. So we are not doing distance healing; rather, we simply realize our non-dual nature with everything and set our intent in that space while we rest our mind in the brightness of our non-dual state of mind.”

Perhaps my new favorite description of the symbol. Taken from:

1 Like

I have added some additional Reiki. More deets in the Cho Ku Rei thread if you want the particulars. Previous users, please do comment on the upgrade. It’s been a day or two since I did it, BTE.