Immunity (Patreon)

Sorry for that man, what variant did you got?

all cause that long term in varying degrees

4 Likes

So my parents are going to be vaccinated tomorrow but not out of fear, ignorance (lol) nor submission to a government that they pretty much dislike more than anything else.

We used the Immunity field together today, as instructed. Completing it with the blood fields + a few others picked up in Lilo’s and Vesparda’s lists (special thanks to both).

My parents were fully aware of what they were taking but they went on in their day with a tralala mode. Me I’ve had very slight sensations around the head, chest, lungs and fell asleep way earlier than usual. Other than that, no problemo so far.

I’ll keep checking us during the following days/weeks and spam the necessary (Plasma fields, Blueprint of Life, etc.).

Dreamweaver: a hug to you.

13 Likes

Maybe it’s not a good idea for them to get the vaccine tomorrow if they listened to the audio today. It would be like getting 2 shots of the vaccine and overloading your immune system.

@Captain_Nemo please check this asap before her parents go tomorrow!

5 Likes

I didn’t delete that. But the mod that did, most likely deleted because discussion in this thread is about the covid audio that dream made. This thread seems to be getting derailed into discussion on whether the current vaccines are dangerous or not. There is a super thread for vaccines in the forum where this can be discussed more openly.

11 Likes

I am linking the mentioned thread here for everyone’s convenience: Vaccine Megathread

Let’s keep the discussion here focused on the audio.:+1:

8 Likes

There’s already a thread for other creators. And that comment was off topic so it’s obvious why it got deleted…also according to forum rules you should post comment in threads that are related to that spesific topic you wanna discuss about

3 Likes

That make sense and I won’t argue against that. I am just curious now why the mod doesn’t delete all the other comments that have nothing to do with the topic on other threads?

A lot of times it seems like a thread gets completely taken over by a conversation that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

3 Likes

flag em sir

11 Likes

Aye aye captain :+1:

2 Likes

We did get Covid.
Since it was raging fire outside…and we felt we had less. Viral loa d…as per the intensity of the symptoms…we decided against testing …as we dis not want to get a heavier load of the virus…from the testing agent/ hospital.

We had v mild symptoms during Covid…just mild fever for a couple of days…that too did not require more than 4 paracetamols 650mg.

We did have I’ll formed stools…and frequent motions but that too went.

Weakness did drive us crazy.
Anxiety yes. Stiffness in body parts…or as if u r losing sensation…but…the hyperactive bladde
But the most worrisome thing is that it noticebaly affects ones brain for sure. This is worrisome because if the vaccine does the same thing then it’s actually creating a population of menatlly affected people. It tends to slow u down…ur reaction time incereases. A kingbof brain fog descends upon u.

I listed the post Covid symptoms so that a person recovering knows he need not get too worried…all this is happening to people in Covid.

I

2 Likes

Oh thanks for your interest @SC448 :* I should have added that I already discussed this decision with Sapien Medicine team beforehand. We’ll see how it goes :)

2 Likes

What symptoms are u having? I just feel so tired upon waking up in the morning ever since I listened to it. Does plasma light also cause this? It feels like I’m about to collapse.

Hi guys!

Yesterday, before going to bed, I listened to this stack before going to bed:

The Blood Clot Dissolver х2
Covid Immunity х2

While listening to “Immunity”, my heartbeat sharply increased and my eyes began to ache and ache. At the end, there was a hoarseness in my throat and my voice practically disappeared. I didn’t feel any more symptoms. Went to sleep.
In the morning, the voice returned, there is a slight weakness, they ate a noticeable runny nose, and the pain in the eyes continues even now. There is no temperature.
Thank you KEP for the miracle potion!;)

6 Likes

runny nose, mild diarrhea, sore throat, fever

1 Like

Even I had an alarm going. But since I too am in the recovery mode from Covid…I am rather slow. I was worried.

Oops. Ok. But yhat like taking two shots one after the other. How are they now?

1 Like

Exhaustion…like about to collapse is a typical Covid symptom. Play the vitamin c field…and charge ur water…n water based drinks…and jing restoration.

2 Likes

But why does it hit me upon waking up in the morning? The whole day I’m rather normal.

1 Like

that sounds more like plasma light

8 Likes