Immunity (Patreon)

Some dark, dark stuff going on. Stay safe people.

4 Likes

I have recovered. It’s been 28 days now. How soon can I use this @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Let us know how it goes

1 Like

I think I might have had it but got rid of it with the covid field in a matter of less than a day. I literally felt it enter my body and immediately used the field and felt like it went away. Idk if that would count? And what about the people who have had it and were asymptomatic and never knew? What do you think @Captain_Nemo?

2 Likes

i mean
if you currently have covid
do not use it.

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vaccination MegaThread

I already got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. However, the protection rate of that vaccine is around like 75%. Would listening to this audio bring me close to 100% protection rate? Is it harmful to listen to it if I already have the vaccine? @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

no it should not be harmful

18 Likes

Likely someone could report it as innapropiate saying it’s a fake covid resource.

1 Like

So this would useful for anyone who aren’t have covid but might get a change to be infected?

1 Like

I don’t think I do.

Would there be any issues using this if you have a autoimmune disease?

But, the question becomes what if I did have covid and was just asymptomatic and used this? Some people never get any symptoms and never know if they have it.

1 Like

Yea I think he made it with good intentions but then there so many factors involved probably thats why he took it down.

If youre concerned take a covid test beforehand to make sure

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I think I’m going to do. Because I’m around covid patients everyday at work. I’m more likely to get it than most.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo is it safe for those who will get vaccinated in future?

4 Likes

I could not download it, it was removed :confused:

check your email from patreon, download link under attachments

4 Likes

I just did it, great it works! thank you for this precious audio :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

3 Likes