New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

Gotta support your physical body though. Once that’s covered fully, you can be a bit more liberal with your expenses.

3 Likes

Lol it took me 3 months to save like 50$s I’m trying to get subconscious limits dissolver and I don’t know if I should get this or keep saving for the subconscious tag

5 Likes

thats a hard choice, but you have to decide man, I would recommend getting the subconsciousness tag tho, that one does a lot more what is neccessary to be more psychic, the audio sure helps but subconsciousnes tag would be better, and if all your limiting beliefs get out of the way I bet there will be ways for you to bring money in your life

11 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna save up for the tag, can’t wait til I’m old enough to get a job lol

5 Likes

cant you work as a helping worker ? like idk, 10h a week or seomthing

1 Like

Not in my state, actually yes there is a job that hires at 15 but it’s 30 minutes away

30 minutes is well, thats much but think about the things you can buy from sapien and maybe for yourself if you have money, I mean if your parents are rich and give you money than thats ok but just sayin

1 Like

I asked my parents about it they said it’s too fair, 30 minute car drive. I’m not rich but I guess my family is financially well , they just don’t give me money except on my birthday but it alright lol, ok I’m gonna leave this thread so I don’t ruin it lol

3 Likes

tought you meant 30 minutes by feet, welp, ask your dad maybe you can work on weekend for him, but you should know better whats possible or what not

3 Likes

If @Josh’s Indian family is anything like mine, then it’s more about them wanting him to get into college and focus on his higher studies that will allow him to get a decent job eventually in the future. Rather than starting work now. Could be wrong though

2 Likes

Or ask you parents a bike for xmas, with a bicycle you get there in less than 30 minutes :relaxed: :joy:

2 Likes

thought about the same but then he can just ask money for the subconsciousess tag :joy:

Nailed it

5 Likes

Yeahhh it’s more than likely that they’ll just view it as him wasting money on a cultish group.

2 Likes

My parents want me to be a doctor lol

7 Likes

This is why, I’m focussing on my physical goals at the moment. Spiritual for later. Just 3 more years and I’ll be a doctor with a comfortable salary.

9 Likes

Yeah man I don’t really know that much about my future yet, hopefully the best path in life will help me

6 Likes

Hey bro let’s take this to the pms I don’t wanna ruin this thread I will pm u

2 Likes

Honestly Indian parents really piss me off with their fetish for doctors. There’s nothing special about that stupid profession. Nurses do just as much help if not more lol. It’s all about the status (which is dumb anyway).

9 Likes

You’re welcome to PM me

1 Like