Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

I listened to it yesterday at 8PM and was still buzzing with energy at 12pm . Only listened once …

11 Likes

I don’t know if I would label it as a “problem” but 5 listens within the same day (not in a row though) have given me a “happy feet syndrome“. I’m literally unstoppable (but I’ve added The Bushman Medicine into the picture too, so…). I haven’t slept much these days, so I’m sleepy, but my legs and feet keep dancing.

Why didn’t I follow the official prescription (it says “2-3 times at most”)? 1) The music is fresh and addictive, 2) I have trusted my “evacuation capacity”. Meaning that moving a lot is not a burden for me, since I’m used to it.

So in brief and just like many other fields, the ideal amount will depend on what you’ll do with what you’ve collected.

Perso, I’ll switch to the official prescription though :))

14 Likes

This won’t be new information if you’ve already sifted through everything above, but found MOTS-c mentioned briefly in a book by Ben Greenfield, Boundless (pub. 2020).

MOTS-c is a potent metabolic regulator that significantly decreases the risk of age-related diseases and acts a bit like “exercise in a bottle.” It activates the AMPK pathway and has an exercise-mimicking effect on fat and muscle. It even induces weight loss in mice fed a high-fat diet.

For mitochondrial support, I inject 10 mg once weekly. You can time this just prior to endurance exercise for added mitochondrial benefit, and repeat for up to ten weeks in a row every year.

6 Likes

I am yet to use this one, and the Glycolysis one (serious use I mean)… Waiting for Patreon upload lol…

Anyone used the two together?

4 Likes

Yes. but @anon22855873 has a nice testimonial too :wink:

Too soon to see massive noticable results but feel it working…

5 Likes

Clearly missing “stuff” I already read… again…:slight_smile:

Found them now:

10 Likes

Mao, this plus glycolysis is fat burn heaven.

Glycolysis I’ve been using to kick start my metabolism for the day but Mots C is a insulin sensitivity and metabolism hack.

The main point of doing a high protein diet (50+ % of calories coming from protein) is so that you can get the benefit of these two things.

I’ve been back on my diet and using these, I’m down 8lbs.

Edit:

Follistatin, Cardarine, and stenabolic is included in my stack everyday.

19 Likes

Thanks @anon22855873

• My diet is protein-heavy too!! Fat heavy does not work well for my digestion…
  • Follistatin, Cardarine, and stenabolic - these are in my stack too!
  • I gotta add Mots-c and Glycolysis once Captain uploads them to Patreon :slight_smile:

At this point, I don’t need to lose any…but hoping to make some lean gainz…summer’s coming lol

20 Likes

I’ve been using this daily since it came out.

Plasma mito 3x
Mots-c 3x
Cardarine 2x

I’ve done close to 15,000’ of vert running, skiing, and climbing the past three days and barely feel sore :sweat_smile: also not needing much, if any recovery from lifting sessions

26 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

6 Likes

Did it fully reverse diabetes in your case?

1 Like

Haven’t used it long enough

1 Like

it helped ur insulin sensitivity right?

Yes it did

5 Likes

Great, I have a family history of Diabetes, so I have a moderately high chance of getting it when I grow up.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll be fine

4 Likes

Let’s hope so.

3 Likes

Was feeling bloated today. Played this a couple of times. I can feel it working …

9 Likes
2 Likes

I play this pre-meal field in front of all the meals I am going to eat that day:
Food Charger and Enhancer X1

Then when I eat a meal I play:
AMPK x2
MOTS-C X2
Glycolysis X2
Enhanced Fat Metabolism X2
Super Metabolic Boost X1
Enhanced Cellular Nutrient AbsorptionX1

I usually eat 2 meals a day.
I listen to this stack at least once a day with 1 meal. Try to do it with the 2nd meal, if I dont I always play Enhanced Cellular Nutrient after the 2nd meal.

Played this stack until very recently 1 time with each meal. Now minimum of this stack once a day.

9 Likes