Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

Btw guys, this audio does wonders for diabetics, basically it reverses Insulin Resistance

18 Likes

dream is like;

(ugh gif too large to display, sorry)

11 Likes

Going in after class today :) plamsa mito has been a blessing.

8 Likes

Hell yeah man, i think plasma charged mito with for the skeptics is a good combo before the gym, so they’re right next to eachother on my pregym stack

Kill it bro!! And have fun :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Don’t know if anyone said it, but plasma mitochondria before this is gold! Get into that Negentropic state ya’ll. Thanks Dreamy :star_struck:

23 Likes

teednor

35 Likes

“… declined levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as TNF-α, IL-6 and IL-1β, but with increased level of anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10.”

Anti-inflammatory!!

" Reduces Obesity and Insulin Resistance"

Pro energy production. Anti-aging.

22 Likes

@Shivy-SzN!!!

Best of luck buddy!

2 Likes

thank you my good friend

Does this audio cause weight loss?

It might, i’m not sure.

2 Likes

i’m using it strictly for insulin resistance so that I can regenerate my nerves

9 Likes

Because I’m trying to gain weight and I don’t want it to effect it lol

Lol neither do I, but I’m gonna have to use it, if you don’t want to then it’s all good, plasma is always there, I actually need my neuropathy to go away so my body heals faster, I GOTTA reverse my insulin resistance and Dream @Captain_Nemo is giving me some generous tools to work with, god bless everyone

5 Likes

Omg yes! Thank you Dream.
This + Super Human Mutant before the gym. Cant wait <3

1 Like

Immediate response to this field:

(Every cell in my body…)

I listened to it 3x about an hour ago, around the same time I ate something, I seriously dont feel the meal at all. My window is open and I’m heating up like a furnace right now.

Looking forward putting this in my physical stack for when I start my physical goals after I’m done with my current project.

24 Likes

Ah forgot to add…

Metabolic Homeostasis and Insulin sensitivity is the point of working out to stimulate mostly Type 2x muscle

So needless to say, I’m excited to see what happens when I workout like this again and use this in my stack everyday.

14 Likes

Why is nobody talking about how cool and funny the animation is in the beginning? :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Im waiting until later when im close to work out to watch it for the first time so i can be shocked and excited just prior to start my routine :leg:🏼 :muscle:t4: :running_woman:t2:

4 Likes

It was awesome! :joy:

I really hope people pay attention to the short animation and read the description as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes