Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

Please, please, please make this field a mandala!

9 Likes

Will Infrared and Plasma charged drink charge weed?

-.- not much water in weed… at least there’s not supposed to be.

10 Likes

I am testing to see if it can help programm water by using Intention repeater so i can get stoned by drinking water.First test seems successful,too bad I also got post stoned down effect(energy is drained and I feel sleepy)

2 Likes

But im sure it will charge the butter if you make some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

5 Likes

you all don’t cook or have restaurants or anything?
i mean, charge up all the water you need for cooking,
or how about a pot of soup… with all the ingredients becoming negentropic
so… negentropic raw materials (vitamins/minerals/proteins) to maintain and sustain your body.
Lots of implications here.

60 Likes

I run a restaurant and do all the cooking for my family at home. Since yesterday I started charging the water and food at my restaurant and playing plasma flower for all the costumers there :). I’ve noticed something already. The vibes immediately risen with the people. The shift was even “palpable”. I imagine (or not lol) the effects in the long run!

Thanks for all you do. No words are enough tbh.

51 Likes

100000 pts for @Star!!!

/actual footage of @Star 's restaurant after playing Plasma Flower and Plasma Drink/

37 Likes

Thanks @_OM! :smile:

14 Likes

Ooh, definitely don’t need help with that in this warm tropical climes I’m in

7 Likes

Imagine everybody is leaving after their meal with more life and some increase in health.

thank you

51 Likes

Thank you.

It’s an honor.

31 Likes

Well it seems to have made me really awake so no plasma water for me 2 hours before sleep

10 Likes

Now now we know, if there is a Sapien celebration, where we are all going… :partying_face: :partying_face:

@Star’s restaurant!

31 Likes

Ahaha sure! It would be an awesome celebration!! :grinning:

12 Likes

Now i can drink pure milk.

14 Likes

I think this is my favorite new health/longevity related field. It really makes my water so strong it even has a sweetness to it the last time I drank it. It charges me instantly more than any of the other audios I’ve tried. It’s so strong that it makes me hungry for a while after I drink it. I think it really boosts my system so I’m immediately requiring more so I eat more. I

15 Likes

Yep!

12 Likes

Yeah I definitely noticed a sweetness as well

10 Likes

First time, charge water for 3 hours and for now I do not notice anything that everyone says

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

2 Likes