Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

thank you _OM :blush::pray::sunny:

3 Likes

Woah, I looped it like 3 times and drank the water, feels awesome man. I’m gonna try looping it for 24 hours and see what happens :wink:

7 Likes

Expect some serious detox.

20 Likes

Maybe I won’t then, not a fan of heavy detox lol

11 Likes

Oh shit

11 Likes

I like how you say that :smile:

5 Likes

Cant wait to get in bath with this… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Maybe it is a new field under test, ever though of that?
:smirk:

Or maybe he is refering to general plasma or maybe plasma for mitochondria, who knows.

4 Likes

Could this clear the water from various contaminations like fluoride etc?

3 Likes

Sigh… Plasma Light works on the mind…
MIND =/= brain…
and if it did, then Protocol works on the brain…like literally.

15 Likes

Easy way to check what a plasma field does on “anything” is look up

“Theraphi + (thing you are searching)”

with the caveat that Dreamy adds his extra special sauces to make it even more effective.

Theraphi Plasma Effect on Water:Measured – Interview Dan Winter, Paul Harris + Roger Green

Here Dr.Glen Rein -measured Theraphi plasma exposure increases conductivity in water 44% in first 3 minutes:

This relates directly to the measured ‘de-clumping’ effect of Theraphi on Live Blood Cells– (Blood cells standing alone are far stronger /more bio-available)

and the measured dramatic Theraphi effect on plant growth– for example – not to mention the effect of the water in the body…(increased order/negentropy).

In the film- Dan and Paul also discuss the new Aqua-Phi Theraphi Arc treated water nitrogen solubility effect on Plants.

More with Dr Glen Rein’s measure (effect of Coherent EKG-as discovered by Winter- on DNA braid coherence)

also – see: Dr Rein’s lecture film from Theraphi 2018 International Conference

finally- also – the Slideshow Powerpoint- for the above presentation from Dan Winter’s film with Roger and Paul

Please see original Dan Winter article on mechanism of NEGENTROPY and- Phase Conjugation in COLD PLASMA www.fractalfield.com/coldplasma

30 Likes

thank you _Om for these precious info :wink::sunny:. I saved them as a favorite.

5 Likes

I felt that this new audio has deep healing potential as _OM said.

Very powerful, I would say divine, that’s the word that came to my mind …

“elexir of long life”

I don’t know what else to say so much that I am amazed :astonished::exploding_head:

Thank you Sapiens Medicine :heart::pray::sunny:

7 Likes

Question: does water charged with this field enhance the two cups technique?

2 Likes

Yes it can… because :point_down: :point_down: water has an intrinsic memory, which can be influenced by something as subtle as our thoughts and emotions, now can you imagine what this field is doing to your water :sweat_smile:

How chanting, prayer and sound vibrations alter the structure of water

The fascinating experiments led by Dr. Masaru Emoto throughout the 1990’s helps to further elaborate on the studies of water having “memory” and consciousness. He executed a series of experiments that involved samples of water taken from different sources to compare their crystalline structure by freezing and photographing them. Although the crystals that formed were all unique, the crystals from water of the same source were all similar in shape. Over a four-year period his team took 10,000 photographs. Tap water from Japanese cities generally would not form complete crystals. Tap water from London formed no crystals at all. Spring water generally produced the most beautiful crystals, as did water from holy places such as Lourdes.

He then experimented with speaking to water with words, written phrases, prayers, and music or sound vibrations. He observed the effects of each of the sounds or words on the structure of water in the same manner. The examples that Emoto played with were words that were either positive or negative in nature such as, “You make me sick” and “Love and Appreciation.” He captured the music of Mozart and Bach, which produced beautiful flowers or diamonds on the water crystals. In contrast, heavy rock music produced negative or asymmetrical forms on the crystalline structures on water, while healing music like Tibetan mantras produced beautiful crystals. Tibetan mantras are chanted as a way of purifying the body, which is predominantly water.

22 Likes

Nice, i know this but I didnt know it was called this! This is what I did to improve my life / find a way forward when I felt stuck and I found Sapien med one or two days after. so far for me it was a pretty effective little magic exercise.

I think yes, but through you. The technique works because of your concentration/energy/focus (plus the symbolism of moving water apparently is a good way to communicate with your subconscious), and the field can enhance that.

Besides, most importantly, if you believe it works better, it works better.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this information :wink:. I saw some videos that talk about the work of Doctor Masaru a while ago, it’s fascinating the power of water!

the story of Viktor Schauberger and the Vortices. All subjects that revolve around water interest me :blush:.

I return to plasma and infrared audio .I will use it every day to energize my water. For the consumption and hydration of my facial skin. I think it could significantly improve the appearance of this one.

it will be one of my favorite and daily audios for which I would attach great importance !!! :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

These ladies have done a lot of work on aspects of Water (heard of them from Brenda from twistedsage.com).

One of my teachers, Raymon Grace has also been programming water for a few decades now with good results!

16 Likes

Thank you for this information :wink::sunny:

6 Likes

Yes. That is equivalent to directly exposing the water to the field. :wink:

7 Likes