Kubera's Blessing

Kubera’s Blessing

As I journeyed through the marketplace i saw a strange seller who caught my eye,

something about her body movements made me stop for a second, it was too precise, with a sort of forced clumsiness.

After consideration, I decided that she was definitely not all who she appeared to be which had me intrigued.

I approached her, “Hello, what do you have for sale?” I asked.

she sized me up and smiled, “I have exactly what you need of course” each word spoken with such precision, I felt like I had played right into her hand.

“and what is it I need?” I asked.

“A bit of luck and good fortune, as do all travelers” she quickly added “especially these lands and these times”.

“Here I have a complete recreation of a Kubera Homa, so you can enjoy the benefits of this yagna on repeat, and on demand for a one time fee”. she stated.

“Hmm” I thought to myself.

“You mean the god of wealth?” “Like a laughing buddha?”

“laughing buddha?” she asked and laughed, "perhaps, as legends and things often flow into one another and change as they move in location and culture.

Kubera is the granter of wealth, The guardian of one of the directions but his forte is unexpected wealth, if you buy this, as well all know, the success of a yagna depends also a bit on a person, their thoughts and actions, that being said I will also add a creation of his blessing and the energies of his mantra, so there can be even a passive benefit if you are not ready to do the yagna." she explained.

I pondered on her words as i checked my coin purse.

(use as needed, 2-3 is a good amount for both, if you are using these, i would suggest both on one day, perhaps also help someone in need and then let the energies do what they are supposed to do. Good luck :) )

70 Likes

Omg this sounds excellent! I cant wait to buy it

11 Likes

Dream, you’re on another bout of inspiration I see and I’m so happy. Can’t wait to use these tomorrow. Thank you!

14 Likes

I like the art design. Definitely gonna save it for future buying someday :joy: wish me luck

4 Likes

OMG !! Kubera’s blessings ?? This is truly HUGE !! He is the head of Yakshas. Yakshas are nature spirits who own, control & protect all the forms of material wealth on earth like Gold , gems, underground treasures etc etc. Being the head of the Yakshas, Kubera is the owner of all forms of material wealth on this planet. So getting his blessings will be a lifetime jackpot :heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray::fire::fire::fire:

43 Likes

Kubera (Sanskrit: कुबेर) also known as Kuvera , Kuber or Kuberan , is the god of wealth and the god-king of the semi-divine Yakshas in Hindu culture.[1] He is regarded as the regent of the North (Dik-pala ), and a protector of the world (Lokapala ). His many epithets extol him as the overlord of numerous semi-divine species and the owner of the treasures of the world. Kubera is often depicted with a plump body, adorned with jewels, and carrying a money-pot and a club.

25 Likes

I love this storytelling format! Feels exciting and magical. Brings me back to those Choose-Your-Adventure books or computer games.

29 Likes

This is not my area of expertise, so I’m asking you guys. Will this help you with luck and make things magically go your way and financial protection especially with debt?

I’m strongly considering buying this and make it one of my main daily audios if it can help me with that.

11 Likes

The shopping list is on fire, again
So I did well to buy Capital Governance

18 Likes

Appreciate the little story Captain :walking_man:

A new step up in your work seems to be currently happening :pray::heart:

11 Likes

As for now Barry give you instant smile

30 Likes

Yeah, he does give it indeed

6 Likes

Did some research and just bought it. The timing of this field in amazing. Exactly at the right time I needed it! Thanks Dream!

There’s a glitch on Dream’s Gumroad page with Paypal. You need to put what you want in the shopping cart and then go to another Gumroad seller page in order for the Paypal option to appear.

19 Likes

LMAO…my name is Barry. Dying right now. The fact you posted this here is even more of a confirmation of good luck coming my way. Thanks. Sweet post. :pray:

21 Likes

Haha the synchronicity :joy:
Enjoy man, and happy belated birthday (glimpsed that in the threads)

9 Likes

Thank you very much. :pray:

5 Likes

curiosity, what is this?

1 Like

XD oh wow

3 Likes

Trovic.

Kubera is one of the most richest energy in the world… He is the guardian of wealth n fortune .

just buy the Kubera and see miracle along the pathway as you walk…

I love Kubera…This is Kubera…

32 Likes

Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Kleem Vitteshvaraya Namaha

Oh Kubera. Hes very powerful guys, his equivalent in Catholicism is Uriel Archangel, they can bring you lots of wealth and prosperity breaking through ANY obstacle in the way to that.

But… you gotta be well deserved of it all
You gotta be in great terms with Shiva/God
You must be consistently working towards your goals
You must not be “stealing” in any way or form and that includes, stealing energy, harmony, tranquility, peace etc

The more on the good side of Shiva you are the faster and more wealth they bring to you.

And its an every day task.

You could be getting their benefits but you slip away with something the benefits stop until you create momentum again and show that you again deserve it.

So the fact that Mr Captain has brought his energy and vibration to us means that the Gods have approved the help he wants to bring upon our lives, that theres a level of trust and commitment felt among us so we can rip the benefits.

Im pretty sure unless Captain corrects me :wink: this audio will not just give you Kubera’s blessing but help you align you to the core values of someone who’s merits are the key to open the flow of abundance.

44 Likes