Kubera's Blessing

I’ve had this field for approx 2 weeks

Money flow is good

Got some money to pay off 3 year old debts

23 Likes

Thank you for the testimonial. Are you listening both files daily? How many times a day?

1 Like

HOMAM x2 and Blessingsx2 together on Fridays
And a donation to 1 of the 3 charities I work with

Blessings x2-3 on other days

10 Likes

Oh man, congrats to the two of you :grin: :partying_face:

One thing I have noticed when I was using it every day is how it impacts our relatives as well.

The most flagrant one was actually my father making much more business than usual, and in that process wanting to share some of this abundance through little treats.
(coupons with his business, money put aside for us for later, offering to buy little stuff we need, etc.).

Also meeting some people and friends going through the same “boon” and wanting you to participate.

Back in the stack :nerd_face:

10 Likes

I just had the same insight.

A big Homa session once or twice a week, and a few booster/refresh if I feel called to it in between.

And the Boon every day, with reverence & gratitude.

Same intuition man?

Btw, I have added it to my stack since last week (though daily only for the last 3 days), and I got refunded today for a plane ticket I had for almost a year and thought I’d never get back :star_struck:

My donation was as simple as giving much love & care to the lady over the phone, and she found a way to change that coupon into an actual refund.

Thanks Kubera, the gang and that nice lady :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Ok folks… I have a strong intuition about this.

I am planning a 30 day challenge with:

• All Homas x3 once a week (you don’t have to own them all no worry)
  • Lakshmi & Kubera x1-2 twice a week.
  • Kubera Boon x2-3 every day

Along with showing genuine respect, reverence and gratitude to them.

AND most importantly sharing abundance in our every day life, which can simply be donation of Love and Presence :heart:

I will create a private group, so we can interact, support each other in a meanwhile and share our gains in privacy.

I personally had amazing results two months ago when I used it on a daily basis, and with this particular stack & consistency I’m expecting much more.

Then I propose after 30 days, or before if we feel like it, we share all of our results here? :money_mouth_face:

Who’s in?

9 Likes

sounds like a wonderful exercise. I however, do not have Kubera or Lakshmi, so maybe for the future?

3 Likes

If you do not join, at least you’ll get those testimonials a month from now :blush::heart:

3 Likes

I’ve been following along with this discussion as I have most of the Homams and Yagna (except Shatachandi) and I’ve been trying to educate myself since these fields have been released.

This part caught my eye:

and I’m trying to reconcile this with the advice that, because the actual services themselves are very powerful, the Homam/Yagna fields only need to be played periodically. I think I recall guidance from Cap’n or Maoshan along the lines of once a quarter. And then there’s the guidance from the FAQ about how any field that’s longer than 10 minutes only need to be played once. (Both Kubera’s fields are longer than 10 minutes.)

So, for my own education, I’m interested in hearing how you came to decide on your 3-4x. That might help me figure out how best to use my fields.

4 Likes

Here man.

Kubera:

Lakshmi:

For the weekly use, this is my own feeling.
Specifically experienced with the Navagraha.

4 Likes

Thanks!

I know it was posted in the description.

Subsequent discussions seem to have changed that guidance. Those changes got me confused.

(Plus I took advantage of an excuse to shorten my stack haha.)

2 Likes

Its not a problem, they can just be very very taxing energetically if play daily.

Ashta
Ganesh
Bon

X 1 daily really is enough

Chandi x 1 week is enough as well

Some times i play daily just one of those, if i need a strong particular connection (not just the benefits)
But like all of them so often no.

They are Deities after all.

So TRUST in their blessings is a test too ;)

Navagraha x 1 once a week if it feels rough up there lol
Other than that once a month x 2

7 Likes

Yep, this part I’ve got down. Haha.

(Curiously enough, I don’t find these energy-taxing for me, so that’s a good thing!)

4 Likes

Navagraha to me yesss

And Kubera sometimes too lol

4 Likes

I actually find the Boon energizing :grin:

Though I agree for Kubera Homa x3 needs a bit of grounding after.

5 Likes

I love how we’re all different!

7 Likes

Agree.

Ive noticed this too. Right after i always feel like so pump on my chest like if i had looped Kinetic for a whole day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: almost a bit uncomfortable

Proceed with the donation or help etc but still feeling that “more than enough feeling in my chest” find myself on a personal convo for like an hour or so fully in giving advices to someone or just attentively listen to all the sorrows. Then after feeling super light :slight_smile:

It was after like 3 different occasions where i was like wait a minute what is this so i started to pay attention and yeah. Believe it or not, it feels a bigger help to offer that than money.

Im a giver, i dont need special occasions or anything to just give or invite etc dont care if i have enough or not.

But after Kubera i was consciously looking who to “bless” as an offer but i honestly felt weird every time, like almost fake or doing it because otherwise i wont get his blessings kinda feeling.

But offering an ear with undivided attention and with deep care and love helping them finding solutions, has felt way more better.

Thanks for pointing this out i wasnt sure i was correct lol

6 Likes

Received another $140 for a job I completed two months ago.

edit: Venmo gave me $10 for logging onto its app as well. not what many would think of as a “fortune”, but USD$10 is worth a lot in some other currencies, so I am still grateful to get free moneh :money_mouth_face:

13 Likes

Does this audio work if I share with my close friends or family?

Close friends? No.

Immediate family only.

3 Likes