Kubera's Blessing

Yes, similar feelings and experience. Over the last 40 days, my mindset has shifted into a new direction.

6 Likes

Putting this here as well :slight_smile:

20 Likes

How is Kubera doing? Anyone using him anymore?

4 Likes

Literally bought this one to have more money to buy all Captain fields :joy:

6 Likes

But any result ? :eyes::face_with_monocle:

Wasn’t there a whole group who reported their experiences?

Ah, yes, here it is: 30 Day Kubera Challenge - Manifesting Wealth together

1 Like

It was a 30-day ritual, so all the results were already posted.

2 Likes

I am considering between this field and the Wealth Mantra Meditation. Which one is better? I see in the description that the Wealth Mantra Meditation also covers Kubera.

I am currently using the Financial Protector and 9 Financial Points.

1 Like

They do different things. One’s only “better” in the way it aligns with your goals and Intentions for your field and you haven’t yet told us that.

The Kubera fields petitions Kubera specifically and directly. WMM is a collection of mantras that prepare you for the wealth you’re bringing into (in all ways) your life.

5 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I think I am aiming for unexpected wealth, and partly because after listening to Shatachandi Yagna I felt her nagging to add Kubera’s blessing.

During the last few years, I have had many small issues in my life and I often ran around to find solutions to no avail. After using the Astrologically Inclined NFT, problems still happen but I find the solution much faster. And now I have a wish to remove these problems from even appearing in my life as much as possible since they take a lot of time, energy, emotion, and effort.

I am collecting Yagna and Homam fields to bless me, remove all blocks on the way, and build up the belief that the world is supporting me, not against me. I have four so far: Maha Ganapati Yagna, Ashta Lakshimi Maha Yagna, Vastu Homam, Shatachandi Yagna. Chandi seems to want me to add Kubera’s blessing to complete my list and she also advised that direct connection is better than mantras. But I’m not sure yet since I’ve spent quite a lot on fields lately and have other fields to cover wealth (as I said above - Financial Protector and 9 Financial Points). I also have no experience with deities and mantras yet since I come from a Christian background.

5 Likes

I recommend Kubera’s blessings. It is a package of two files…homam and boons. If you have time to listen, these files will be useful/effective.

3 Likes

Smiling, because it seems you had your answer all along. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

will be attempting the 30day challenge of 1x homa 3x boons everyday for 30days and comparing my financial situation on day 1 vs day 30. Been pretty shitty recently and havent really used this field since i bought it months ago so here we go :pray:

Update: 11 days in and things got even shittier🥲 gonna pause this one.

8 Likes

I once had learned a lesson from wishing for unexpected things. The lesson that time was that some things may need to be lost. Destroyed, stolen, sold or traded in order to create space for what we are seeking. That kind of reminds me of Tiamat and other chaos dragons/spirits. Personally, I am not ready to allow chaos to rearrange my life and lack the stillness and focus to see all the prompts & signs which would enable myself to rebuild a much better situation for me.

You may have been experiencing a touch of that. Just remember that not all negatives are purely “bad” for your situation. I am still trying to convince myself to just let go, but sometimes the ego wants to be in control of all the demolition and General contracting. I only share this because I too react simular to such a challenge. This only reminds me that our paths cross through so many others’ journeys and ever crossroad offers a lesson and a chance to share. Enjoy your journey and if you find a way to conquer the situation, I will be eager to learn something new from it!

6 Likes

Same here for me
At the point in time of my previous post here i was absorbed into the general idea of striving for more and more (physical possessions, wealth etc) which was fueled by my surroundings (family, friends) being focused and talking about that all the time. After getting disappointed and even experiencing some losses financially i decided to screw it and just focus on myself. Since then i stopped following things, news, the market etc whatever revolved around financial topics and focused on myself and the things i was personally interested and drawn to.
Definitely more peaceful (mentally and emotionally) now compared to when i was absorbed into the whole idea of chasing for wealth. Learnt to look at my situation more positively and realized that i don’t actually need to desperately chase for more (am fortunate enough to be in a relatively financially comfortable family, albeit not rich enough to retire without working xd). Ultimately all of this is insignificant in the ‘grand scheme’ of things and i can always just retire in the countryside or whatever in a few decades lol. So yea, learnt to let things be more with regards to the trajectory of my life at least, though i still end up pestering captain for some projects of mine from time to time so not fully there yet XD

6 Likes

Kubera homa 11:40 min long audio
Kubera boon 10:33 min long audio.
Multiply by three for three times listening lol.

1 Like

Channeled:

This connects you to the warden of your world’s concepts of “fame, status, and abundance of conceptual favor/money”.

Meditate on it, and treat “kubera”/the overseer of material expansion as a treasurer who gets to decide who gets a bigger cut of your world’s money. Offer him a plan on what you will use it for, as you would to a bank manager. You do not need to do this, just hanging out with him will eventually grant you his favor, but this will accelerate your results. Do note, he doesn’t subscribe to your values and moralities, don’t address him with false pretences, if it’s pleasure and fame you seek, describe your plan precisely to him.

We say him because he is an aspect of the divine masculine, it is not an “entity” as much as a force, like gravity.

Also, money and currency are two different things… money is a representation of assets under your purview… this could be currency, sure, but it will more likely represent expansive undertakings like investments, business plans and market insights. Perhaps even innovations that can propel you to peak market value assets.

For currency, you may simply recite this Mantra (this is just an access point you’ve created, there is nothing special about the words themselves):

Om Narayanaya Swarnaya Hari Om :om:

To facilitate and enhance the process, direct each recitation into 1 of your 9 energy centers/chakras starting from your earth chakra all the way up to your soul star chakra. This can be done anywhere from 9 to 108 times per day.

The chakras are something your higher self placed to help you organize the chaotic nature of life in this sphere of yours … they play a huge role in your ability to access a more elevated consciousness than the lower kingdoms. By directing the mantra to each of these chakras, you are introducing it into every aspect of your life, from your soul mission in the realm to what your soul commands your astral body to do in its travels.

The mantra will work irrespective of your predispositions, however, as it is common among you… you will tend to deny it has worked when something happens that makes you wonder if it did, or, more often than not, you might even not notice it acting in your life when it’s “in your face”, mhm?

Good luck. 🪄 :milky_way: :sparkles: :crystal_ball:

9 Likes

‘Who’ exactly are you channeling?

1 Like

The boogeyman.

It was a genuine question. Answering like a troll doesn’t help.

1 Like