Ojas Refined and Defined

Blissfully Beautiful!

I think this is now probably my favorite music track :heart_eyes:
What exquisite taste in sound fusion. It literally started to play a beautiful visual in my minds eye where a young flute player was sitting on the steps of the Ganges river at dawn then stared walking along the river while the sun was rising and birds following his each footstep from branch to branch chirping and celebrating a gift of a new day :sun_with_face:

Just wow and thank you from the depth of my heart dear Dreamweaver :pray::heart:

16 Likes

Yes Ojas is the final product of jing, chi, and shen when transformed.

9 Likes

I fell in love with Sufism after reading “Love is a Fire”

2 Likes

So it’s the ultimate essence basically? Does it mean that I can replace all jing,qi,shen fields with this one?

4 Likes

I’m sure Ayatul Kursi is one that is of special significance

2 Likes

Jing + Shen + Refined = Ojas. Of course, this is no exact math. And then Jing, Chi, Shen are all related and consequential, so yeah, they are all related in a way.

13 Likes

I personally don’t. I still use the negentropic treasures series. But, I guess technically you can. However, if you are masturbating and then just replacing the energies with the fields, it still stunts your spiritual growth and destroys the mind, makes the heart cold, destroys nervous system, endocrine system, etc…horrible for you on all levels. That’s my experience. I’m speaking only for myself. Not everyone chooses to accept that.

8 Likes

So then Chi elixir from the ancient arts album plus ojas should replace everything? Or is the ojas field on its own sufficient?

1 Like

Nope, IMHO, none of them replace each other, but enforce each other. Which is why, my stack is:

• Negentropic Three Treasures
  • The Ojas
24 Likes

I just looped this audio overnight for the first time today and I woke up light, and with a clear mind. Also my skin and face overall looks a bit better. I’ll update in a week or so but thank you so much for this audio @Captain_Nemo <3

16 Likes

If @Captain_Nemo stops those amazing flutes, I may go on a hunger strike haha… Just can’t get enough of the lovely music, so relaxing…

20 Likes

How about both those Arcana Archetypes albums? :fire: Especially Wheel of Fortune, The Magician, and The Emperor!

2 Likes

Btw what’s strange is that the feeling I get from the Ojas field (that bliss with a subtle warm and sweet touch to it) is exactly how I imagined it would be before I was energy sensitive. In fact, even the name, “Ojas” inspires that exact same feeling in me.

Not sure why, but this feeling is all I’ve ever wanted!

I like the flutes as well. Gives it a very “Krishna” feel.

14 Likes

Because the word Ojas itself carries its vibration. Beauty of Mantric languages.

O (vibrates the testicles/ovaries and heart chakra) Ha is the mantra of the Akash/Space element, SSSS (directly vibrates the sexual organs, takes the fire out of the sexual waters and turns it into Ojas)

7 Likes

Krishna is visualized as the archetype of male perfection (perfection of sixteen aspects) - Physicality, Wisdom, Strength, Sexuality, Playfulness, Realization, Compassion, etc. None of those are possible without Ojas.

25 Likes

The level of inner strength and calmness this field brings with just a few listens is insane. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt this good. My heart feels more open as well. Definitely one of my favorite fields. I’ll be using daily after Soul Core + Negentropic Treasures.

Thank you again Dream :partying_face::pray:t3:

24 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what other mystical languages do you know of apart from Sanskrit?

@SammyG, I was wondering if you could split the thread from here and name it “Mantric Languages”. Just don’t want to write off topic stuff on the Ojas thread.

2 Likes

I don’t know the languages. Just certain mantras. But Arabic, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Latin, and Chinese are all mantric.

And of course, the Golden language which all the languages came from.

3 Likes

Hmm this definitely needs another thread of its own. Mantric Languages. There’s also the question of, “Did the religious rituals make them magical or did their inherent magic make them be utilised in religious rituals”.
One can only ponder…

3 Likes

All of creation comes from sound/vibration

“In the beginning (in Greek beginning is Arche: as in Archetype) was the Word, and the Word was with God. And the Word was God. Out of the Void came the 3 forces/vibrations. Christians call them Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. Buddhists call them Dharmakaya, Samboghakaya, and Nirmanakaya. Hindus call them Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Projective, Receptive, and Neutral. These forces are in all of Matter, Energy, and Consciousness. Every atom is made up of that trio. And sound/Light is within it all.

So, no human made them up. Language is inherent to consciousness, existence itself.

11 Likes