Ojas Refined and Defined

I just looped this audio overnight for the first time today and I woke up light, and with a clear mind. Also my skin and face overall looks a bit better. I’ll update in a week or so but thank you so much for this audio @Captain_Nemo <3

16 Likes

If @Captain_Nemo stops those amazing flutes, I may go on a hunger strike haha… Just can’t get enough of the lovely music, so relaxing…

20 Likes

How about both those Arcana Archetypes albums? :fire: Especially Wheel of Fortune, The Magician, and The Emperor!

2 Likes

Btw what’s strange is that the feeling I get from the Ojas field (that bliss with a subtle warm and sweet touch to it) is exactly how I imagined it would be before I was energy sensitive. In fact, even the name, “Ojas” inspires that exact same feeling in me.

Not sure why, but this feeling is all I’ve ever wanted!

I like the flutes as well. Gives it a very “Krishna” feel.

14 Likes

Because the word Ojas itself carries its vibration. Beauty of Mantric languages.

O (vibrates the testicles/ovaries and heart chakra) Ha is the mantra of the Akash/Space element, SSSS (directly vibrates the sexual organs, takes the fire out of the sexual waters and turns it into Ojas)

7 Likes

Krishna is visualized as the archetype of male perfection (perfection of sixteen aspects) - Physicality, Wisdom, Strength, Sexuality, Playfulness, Realization, Compassion, etc. None of those are possible without Ojas.

25 Likes

The level of inner strength and calmness this field brings with just a few listens is insane. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt this good. My heart feels more open as well. Definitely one of my favorite fields. I’ll be using daily after Soul Core + Negentropic Treasures.

Thank you again Dream :partying_face::pray:t3:

24 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what other mystical languages do you know of apart from Sanskrit?

@SammyG, I was wondering if you could split the thread from here and name it “Mantric Languages”. Just don’t want to write off topic stuff on the Ojas thread.

2 Likes

I don’t know the languages. Just certain mantras. But Arabic, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Latin, and Chinese are all mantric.

And of course, the Golden language which all the languages came from.

3 Likes

Hmm this definitely needs another thread of its own. Mantric Languages. There’s also the question of, “Did the religious rituals make them magical or did their inherent magic make them be utilised in religious rituals”.
One can only ponder…

3 Likes

All of creation comes from sound/vibration

“In the beginning (in Greek beginning is Arche: as in Archetype) was the Word, and the Word was with God. And the Word was God. Out of the Void came the 3 forces/vibrations. Christians call them Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. Buddhists call them Dharmakaya, Samboghakaya, and Nirmanakaya. Hindus call them Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Projective, Receptive, and Neutral. These forces are in all of Matter, Energy, and Consciousness. Every atom is made up of that trio. And sound/Light is within it all.

So, no human made them up. Language is inherent to consciousness, existence itself.

11 Likes

Nice. So that would mean that even English words like “Love” carry a vibration to them rather than us associating a meaning to them. That explains a lot of things :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes look into the Rice experiment! :)

Also, it’s not just the words themselves but the tone of course. Power of life and death is within the tongue.

4 Likes

Thus is Azazil, the first angel, of music/sound.

3 Likes

With all that said though, yes the Masters/Prophets/Avatars/Bodhisattvas channel mantras given to them. But all mantras are related to the 3 forces that come from the Void, so they are inherent to existence and they affect matter, energy, and consciousness because the 3 forces are creative and destructive (particularly the 3rd force, Shiva). But the first 2 are also in the 3rd. They are interdependent.

There are a lot of people who think they are Masters and make up mantras. That’s dangerous. They aren’t a play toy. So, I always stick with ones you can find in scripture or from reliable Ascended Masters.

6 Likes

Does this cure a yin or yang deficiency?

3 Likes

soon im gonna be chilling with a bear

3 Likes

Replace the Word ojas by ATP and you have description of the metabolism / body that still makes sense. And could be found in many text books.

So, Ojas = ATP ?!

3 Likes

Ive been listening to this so much i love the feeling and energy it gives me.

We are literally clay at the hands of the best artist molding us into beautiful masterpieces :heart:

16 Likes

“The seven tones of the great scale, with the wonderful rhythms of the fire, resound in the entire universe.” —Samael Aun Weor

Description of book called Spiritual Power of Sound by Samael Aun Weor

Wherever there is motion, there is sound. At every level of the universe, creation is movement, sound, a vibration of energy. That is why all the ancient scriptures exclaim that creation begins with a sound, symbolized by the Word of God that says, “Let there be Light.” Spiritual light—insight, understanding, and personal experience of the Divine—is also created by means of sound, by the motion of energy within us. Spiritual elevation depends upon laws of nature that humanity ignores. Learn how the forces of creation flow in all of nature, especially within us. By conscious use of the energy that pulses within us, we can open our spiritual eyes and ears to the creative power of sound. This leads us to personal experience of the truth: genuine spiritual experience.

2 Likes