New Release: Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field)

Thank you!!!

13 Likes

Amazing! Will bring a plethora of relief to those that pain has worn down in spirit, and will give peeps who rely on regular meds for pain a blessed alternative! Thanks, Dream and team! :smiley:

15 Likes

Ooo

Let’s try this for the knee sensation I occasionally get.
Thanks!

That beat drop at 0:35 tho :relieved:

10 Likes

there are dozens of smart fields already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Woot, I didn’t know :scream:

5 Likes

Yep. If you’re interested, you can read more about them:

Smart fields

9 Likes

I WANT AN INTERNATIONAL SAPIEN MED / DREAM SEEDS / ENERGETIC ALCHEMY DAY.
Thank you thank you thank you

19 Likes

Woah. This really feels like it’s helping a lot more. I know have some built up fear in my amygdala from my condition.

6 Likes

Straight to the top of best music on fields

11 Likes

Isn’t that everyday?

7 Likes

Imagine if all the newer fields had this type of music! @Captain_Nemo

An absolutely wonderful choice of music, and btw love the field itself :)

5 Likes

Btw this is my favorite music out of any field that I have ever listened to by Dream, absolutely love the upbeat “jazz”

2 Likes

U think this is good listen to the serotonin audio its acutaly a masterpiece

1 Like

Lol I’ve listened to it, doesn’t top this for me

2 Likes

(I don’t think you meant to reply to me.)

Nope, was a mistake but pretty sure you could agree ;)

Since emotional pain is felt as physical pain this helps calm anxiety as well.

I noticed I was particularly bubbly and bright today after playing this because the pain of rejection has diminished

10 Likes

Yes yes thank you! Woke up with a migraine and body aches and wanted to Nope out of today. 2 rounds was enough to help me feel better enough to get up. Guess I’ll be skipping my usual breakfast of painkillers and coffee today.:v:

9 Likes

Wow… Thank you soooo much for this Captain!! :pray: :sparkles: Unbelievable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: My first thought was actually “Nice! I can’t wait for my shoulder pain to return now so I can try this out” :woman_facepalming: :joy: :sweat_smile: I guess that’s how excited I am about this field and the fields in general (although I may not always get to each right away but that’s only because I want to wait until I’m ready to give each the full attention it deserves). And now I can also play this for my family when they have their individual pains again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :revolving_hearts: Thank you!! :sparkling_heart: !!

9 Likes

Returned from a “water run” walk with a neckache. 1/3 of the way through the track, the ache was gone! Thanks and blessings to the Maker! :smiley: Almost forgot. Also had a lower back ache during the walk. It, too is gone! :pray: :heart:

8 Likes