Paralysis

https://www.patreon.com/posts/paralysis-74822451

This is only experimental in that it may not be able to help everyone.

It uses the research here

Uses a smart field to directly target the area, while also adding NGF direct to the cells along with

Nerve Damage help

https://studio.youtube.com/video/zRKP5ov0UbM

and scar tissue apoptosis

Use as needed

55 Likes

Do I understand this correctly? This field only targets these SCVsx2::Hoxa10 neurons therefore the field doesn’t help with other nervous system problems

1 Like

nevermind my eyes jumped over this

3 Likes

Just trying this out now and… This doesn’t seem targeted to only walking no? Seems like all points where motor function is most activated are buzzing now. Brain areas too seem to be more activated. Vision? Somehow. Wow. Now some prefrontal areas are also lighting up. This is great. I’ll be using this like an upgraded nervous system healing. I use Multiple Scelerosis/Parkinson from time to time outside of their regular use so I think a similar logic can be applied here. Okay. More loops to come now!

17 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 seems a lot similar to Body healing! (scar tissue is added too!)

10 Likes

Seems to me this can help the overall nervous system for damage nervous systems

This can be especially useful for people with Neuropathy and diabetic neuropathy, MS, Parkinson’s, etc

18 Likes

Just played this a few times and felt stimulation around my lower back, legs & soles of my feet were buzzin. Also felt a lot of heat mainly in my back & my forehead feels likes it’s being squeezed by some miniature hands. The back of my head, neck and spine feel super ticklish all of a sudden lol if anyone knows that shiver you get after peeing that’s what I’m feeling haha.

13 Likes

Use as needed means we can loop right?

7 Likes

Dang, me too I played it thrice out of curiosity and parts I did not know existed in my body are buzzing haha

15 Likes

haha Yessss! It reminded me a lot with Cosmo Vault but it feels sooo much more lighter. There were 2 points on my body where I just looked at them and said “wow i didn’t even know you did anything guys” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly I likely won’t need this, but I’m picturing imagining I couldn’t walk, then would find this online, not believing it but having nothing to lose so start listening and noticing I’m becoming better and better and eventually can walk again - I would be overwhelmed with sheer gratitude.

That image alone is worth this being experimental

13 Likes

3 Likes

This is amazing!!! Thank you, Captain :star2:
This should help my friend out a lot.
Your work never fails to amaze me :pray:

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo :100::fire:
giphy(2)
mr-bean-is-mr-mean

7 Likes

Has anyone done any looping of it for 2 hours let’s say to see if safe or not?

1 Like

Yeah done it, i don’t know if it is healthy to do it though.Don’t try to overdo things I don’t need at the moment

4 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27

Do u think this can replace body healing?

2 Likes

Wow. The more I learn about what Dream is weaving.
Wow, this is big.

five-month rehabilitation period with physiotherapists taking place four to five times per week for one to three hours. The rehabilitation programme was personalized based on the participants’ improvements. At the end of the rehabilitation period, the participants were given the opportunity to be enroled in a study extension phase during which they could continue using the neurostimulation system at home. They are currently followed-up on a regular basis by the study team for up to six years.

The programme was personalized to participants’ performance, but generally comprised a mixture of walking on a treadmill and overground with multiple assistive devices, sit-to-stand, standing, leg and trunk muscle exercises, swimming and cycling. Activity-specific stimulation programmes were delivered to enable the practice of these activities

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05385-7

My understanding is that the patients were performing physical exercise while using this. Would this be a prerequistie for the functioning of this field? Would the specified treatment durations apply? @Captain_Nemo

Also asking because I discovered that I should use The Smart Hulda Zapper field for the duration ‘prescribed’ in their research. For which, by the way, Thank you!

2 Likes