Plasma Charged Mitochondria (Album 4)

Thank you very much!!! Have a great weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i was casually listening to the super human mutant audio and was reading the description and i realized it said that it increases the number of Mitochondria in addition to preventing ROS and all that, and it immediately struck how good it would go with the plasma charged Mitochondria before a workout especially and in general a huge surge of energy

13 Likes

Sooo this replaces after work out muscle recovery right?

Or the two work in conjunction?

6 Likes

I think the 2 would work in conjunction and would be well together.

11 Likes

I use this before my workout and first thing in the morning!

14 Likes

Not only that, but it’s also the first audio i play upon waking up.

Dude I’ve been on a semi @Maoshan_Wanderer sleep schedule. I could get 4 - 5 hours of sleep a night and I’m 100% for the whole day. Today i didn’t listen and ended up staying in bed and waking up at 11 (9 am would have marked 5 hours of sleep)

didn’t want to take it off topic :)

11 Likes

You’re telling me man, sleep has been a thing of the past for me lol i literally only nap now, just recently I’ve been sleeping more though… Imagine pendant of magi + plasma to mito… :heart_eyes: Hope you have magi by now… It’s a must!..

Okay no more before we get smited haha

Just finished my first listen to induced mots, i really like the music, it’s different than anything I’ve heard so far from dream, I’m feeling good man, feeling good!

Edit

Oops NVM

I just saw you put this in plasma charged mito not induced mots!

We shall continue the convo!

12 Likes

:frowning: recently got Glory and Chakra tags 2 weeks ago, I’ll cop this month tho perhaps.

2 Likes

Hows been your wearing schedule to the chakra tag bro? I’ve been wearing it 24 7 for like 3 days now

2 Likes

I sleep with all my tags (besides anything brain related)

i don’t have any issues sleeping (sleep like a baby :smiley:)

ever since blueprint came out i changed my night stack and i must say the first night was rough but yesterday i remember i didn’t have certain thoughts which was (wow.)

13 Likes

I slept like seven hours last 2-days… I think it is due to the Blueprint audio which I have been looping all the time… It seems to be healing deep stuff…

28 Likes

The photosynthesis field works by drawing light to your mitochondria and then turning it into energy. If you use this audio to super charge your mitochondria with plasma and then use the photosynthesis field to turn it to energy it would technically amplify the effect right ?(=

I wanted to try it out so I played the plasma charged mitochondria a few times like 4 or 5 and then I went outside and played the photosynthesis x2. While I did this I sunbathed outside in the backyard while consciously participating in the process of said photosynthesis. As I did this I thought of the rays of the sun bathing my body and providing it with clean energy. The more I focused the more heat and sensory stimulation I felt throughout my body. After I was done playing the audios I came inside and felt refreshed, Clear headed and focused ready to tackle on the rest of my day and my to do list!(=

47 Likes

Hey guys!

I cant find this audio on Patreon anymore, am I blind or is it no longer avaible on Patreon? I tried searching for Plasma mitochondria and also just plasma and scroll thru the posts but cant seem to find it.

1 Like

Hi @Aradyba

If you just search Album 4 on Patreon, it’s there the last track! :wink:

12 Likes

I found it now, thanks alot Ziggy!

2 Likes

my pleasure :+1:

2 Likes

Any update?

4 Likes

i’ve been legit sleeping on this. only started to think about it with the help of @Maoshan_Wanderer mentioning the plasma 5…

:thinking:

i definitely have a ton of energy needs to transform my physical body and i’m just excited to incorporate this!

no testimonials yet.

this probably pairs well with Air Revitalizer besides the aforementioned photosynthesis that Meeko mentioned.

3 Likes

We have to listen grounding , after listening plasma charged mitochondria ?

No

1 Like