Poxvirdae Viral Family Disruptor

@Captain_Nemo Can this field help treat molluscum contagiosum on the skin (poxvirus family)?

Can it also help with other types of viral skin infections ?

From the item’s description,

it sure sounds like it would, since the field disrupts the entire viral family, including the member of the family causing that condition.

If the skin infections are caused by a virus of the Poxvirdae Viral Family, I would say that this could be of help there, too.

3 Likes

Hi @WellBeing :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:! Thank you for answering . I had a doubt about the name “poxvirdae” which means “pox virus family” if I understood correctly.

Some research allowed me to understand that it was not the HPV condyloma which is present on the skin of my penis but rather the contagious molluscum (my pendulum confirms it to me too). The shape, appearance and some details of pimples on the skin.

When I saw the word “poxvirus” which described contagious molluscum on a health information site, I immediately thought of this energy field.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean. In my own “research” (too strong of a word :laughing: ), I saw both terms and got confused too. Since I’m not a doctor, I’m still not sure which is the correct, official scientific term.

My “research” did show that the virus which causes your molluscum is of the same viral family as smallpox, monkeypox, etc., regardless of what the correct, official scientific term is.

Great inspiration! I hope it helps you!

6 Likes

3 Likes

So, I guess I’ll listen to this, just to be sure (?).
Thank you, Captain.

2 Likes

I was lethargic but I was still reading from the Patreon page and thru this forum, looking for virus fields and comments and I found this field. I looped it like 15 times back to back using spkeakers. This one is strong, pressure in my head, almost a headache.

After I ran it, I noticed right away my lethargy was gone, and I got stimulated, I felt awake, like a mild caffeine boost.

This intrigued me, using google I found out that short exposure to UV has something to do with learning and memory! AHA! :bulb: