New Release: Presence of Metatron

'This powerful audio automates the following energetic process:

Clears and opens your crown chakra
Clears and opens your aura
Draws the Seal of Metatron in light in each of your chakras (including soul star, earth star, bindu point, all three wing chakras on each side, palms, and feet)
Establishes you as a pillar of light between Earth and Heaven via the soul star and earth star chakras
Brings down a Metatron’s Cube of the energy of Metatron made perfect for you from your soul star chakra, and keeps it traveling up and down the pillar of light
Channels the energy of the Metatron and His Seal directly into you and your now expanded pillar of light
Activates the Metatron’s Cube pattern in your aura as a direct connection to him and his various fractal layers - you may feel as if it is dancing in your aura

In addition, this is programmed to be a direct emanation of the Presence of Metatron Himself.

If you have purchased the “Blessings of Metatron” affirmations, this will energize and activate them.

This will only fully activate for the buyer.

You can use it remotely by adding the person’s name to the end of the file, thusly: “Presence of Metatron - Wilhelm Reich.mp3” or by adding a folder named “Presence of Metatron - Targets” to the folder where your audio file is located. In this case it is not necessary to rename the file, as this folder will automatically be used. Lastly, you can create a .txt file named “Presence of Metatron - Targets.txt” and add names to it. In all cases photos of locations, street addresses, GPS coordinates, etc can be used. Use your imagination!

Remember that in most cases you want to ask permission before using this on people.

Metatron is the Archangel of Karma, the Akashic Records, life, death, reincarnation, and ascension. He has a particular calling to protect children and animals, in this life and during the afterlife process.

Metatron’s Presence will raise your vibration, and you can work with him directly on this as well
Metatron can help you access any information in the Akashic records
Metatron can help you with any kind of dimensional jumping or reality shifting
Metatron is a powerful protector
Metatron will help you connect to the higher realms, and you can use His power to verify the authenticity of any other being or source of energy
Metatron can help you move past injustices and right karmic wrongs easily
Metatron is believed to be Enoch ascended - The 2nd Book of Enoch is the first Biblical/Apocryphal/Pseudopigraphal book to condemn child and animal abuse
Metatron is believed, with Shekinah, or the Divine Feminine of Kabbalah in some ancient texts, to have helped create the Holy Ghost with Jesus
Metatron was said to have the power to forgive sins

And really, that is just a taste of His power. Welcome to the next chapter in your ascension.’

15 Likes

I had forgotten how well Metatron’s Cube works as a field integrator.

6 Likes

i get an overall good vibe about getting this.
using this solo without the blessings should work

1 Like

There is incredible power here. I had absolutely mind-blowing experiences last night with this one (thanks also to Sitri and Dream).

3 Likes

can you share the experiences? thnx

1 dropped psychedelic (first time in a while) and 3 listens in and I clearly saw the ancestral parasite I’ve been hunting for for years. I’m related to a mob family, so there’s plenty of both catholic and protestant guilt and bad ancestral vibes to go around.

Now, being a Metatron, I had already prepared all the tools I needed for unrelated tasks.

One of them was Presence of Sitri (not released on any platforms yet). Sitri is the demon of lust, and so can be called to reveal and release that which does not belong (such as a succubus).

After meditating with Sitri I performed a latin exorcism thrice.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

When did you develop this audio with @Captain_Nemo ?

I did not. It is entirely my own creation (minus the original music).

2 Likes

Updated link on ES now working.

2 Likes

Does anyone has an update on this field? I’m looking forward to purchase it and i wanted to know more about it from other users :relaxed:

2 Likes

Open the link and say “charge drink” with a drink handy. You do not have to be a subscriber for this one.

Thank you very much for this!!! Does it mesn i have all the effects of the Presence of Metatron or is it different from it?

1 Like

It is mostly the same, but in a beverage instead of audio.

1 Like

Thank you so so much!! Blessings to you!!! :sparkles::pray:t5::cherry_blossom:🪷

1 Like

Does anyone have an update or experience to report with this?

IS it better to get this or the “Blessings” version of Metatron?

1 Like

Presence can be considered to be the energy of Metatron channeled into your energy system.

Blessings is perhaps more specific in some ways. Less of a meditative bounce the energy around in that Metatron’s Cube and more insert specific blessings and requests, and I specifically focused on things I use or understand that may not be typically seen as a potential for Metatron or His energy.

2 Likes

Excellent audio! I love dancing to this one and it lifts me up more and more each time I play this gem!

2 Likes