Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations)

Uh oh.
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

The radio hasnā€™t been working for a long time! Would love to have it back on again. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

@psynergy was referring to the mass meditation live stream.

3 Likes

Oopsā€¦ I didnā€™t realize it was the YT mass meditation one.

Well, Iā€™d still like to have the radio back on. :crossed_fingers: It was great to have the different environmental fields playing in the background.

9 Likes

Even I miss the Sapien radio streamā€¦ Particularly the Shamballa and Vaikunta lokaā€¦ Luckily we have the white light waves in dream seedsā€¦

Captain , appreciate If u could put them in Dream seeds or in Istore for sale.

5 Likes

Copied from other thread for posterity. :smile:

And updated the link in the original post.

:muscle:

10 Likes

thats actually a wyvern

9 Likes

Weā€™ll try to get that fixed. Had some issues with the program it was running on.

Edit: Sorry but that is going to stay discontinued.

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks Sam. :pray:

3 Likes

(not really, the company changed the streaming code when all the apps were already made and raised their fees, which became hard to manage every month )

10 Likes

4 Likes

The live stream seems to be unavailable again

Yeah same issue here.

Yes itā€™s the same here. Also with the Dreamseeds live stream.

seems like both live streams are down again :cry:

2 Likes

ah! Finally thought to look here instead of the mass meditation. Could the cost of the software be covered by charging a monthly fee?

You guys would know more than I do about the hows of streaming but I used to have a graphic design company and worked a lot with Joomla, which has a few broadcasting and streaming apps. I would be happy to lend a hand if you think it might be a viable platform to host this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think youtube has a limit on how long a stream can run now perhaps?
the servers are fine. Everything is set up properly, dunno why it keeps going down after a week.

13 Likes

Maybe update the stream link or description after 6 days after being untouched, perhaps that can help.

Cant, i will have to generate a new streaming code each time and basically the whole process of a new stream.
No worries i will figure it out or make something better

17 Likes

Apologizes, I mean stream title. You probably wonā€™t be able to do so from the streaming API/VPS you are using but using your personal computer, you can update the title even if itā€™s changing a single character ex (- to |) and vice versa.

1 Like