New release: Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal

check if your headphone are good to hear frequencies and in your realtek settings in control panel disable enhancements.

1 Like

I don’t use headphones. Just the audio directly coming from my laptop :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding realtek, I don’t have an enhancements tab :thinking:

Could you guide me through?

1 Like

I too have been using it for 2 months and still haven’t seen any results.
I use it in my night stack which looks like this:
2x Ego Dissolution
2x Energy Blockage Removal
3x Subconscious Limits Dissolver
4 hours of Skin Regeneration
4 hours of Scar Removal + Stem Cells

3 Likes

Could the problem be because I am listening to it while I sleep? Are you listening to the field while you are awake?

1 Like

If this is your focus you wouldn’t need ego dissolution.

Also try to research what you’re trying to fix and then make a playlist that address the cause.

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

I am just trying to get rid of a surgical scar, that playlist should remove it.

1 Like

when one falls asleep, generally, they are more receptive.

8 Likes

Have you had any surgical scars or just small cuts? Thank you ! :)

1 Like

Surgical scars that are long 2-3 cm

1 Like

I think I have got even longer but anyway, any progress ? Have you tried even the plasma and infrasound therapy combining with something? Are you considering to buy plasma protocol?

1 Like

No, I don’t think I have seen any progress. I am just using stem cells and scar removal and skin regeneration. What effects does the plasma protocol have?

Skin regeneration is not gonna work no matter how long you’re gonna work with that field!

Imagine: u try to build up the house :house:! U have got the plans and u have just decided to work on roof first

Scar tissue is main difficulty in the universe body even though people can’t see it!

U ripped off the particules of your soul core during a cutting the skin with knife

Then you have unintentionaly allowed yourself to change your universal structure! so message (scar and stem cells) will fight with you who will win the battle)

So I would suggest first:

Why have you allowed yourself to overstep universal rules subconsciously! (Question yourself)

Find the the root of cause and then think about doing correct morphic fields!:heart:

But I think then you should implement this plasma field in your daily routine!

I started with plasma, subconscious limit removal, torsion field, Cosmo volt flower of Life, soul restoration series, Jin , Chen, Shen scar tissue removed hyperbaric oxygen!

Hi honestly, meybe it’s too way many fields! 17 I think

But same for me:

I can’t meditate, because I feel headache, overwhelmed etc. I can’t meditate like used to with crown and third eye opened, it’s too much for body!

Energy glow is related to soul and soul related to life perspective and life perspective to aktivity (once you change course of life, you ll see even body changes)

1 Like

I just read the description of the fields (I think you mentioned these if I am right?) Aren’t they more oriented towards full body healing, wellbeing and increased bloodflow? I guess they would help to heal scars, but it makes sense that the foundation would have to be Stem cells and scar removal and skin regeneration and I don’t feel tired at all + I use Jing, Chi, Shen on a daily basis. I would gladly add these to my stack but I am already using way too much fields at this moment. Although I have been using the scar and skin fields since september and I haven’t seen much progress if any at all, so I guess there could truly be some leakage. I take that scar removal is your main goal right now?
2 Likes

Yes, that’s it!!! You can loop torsion => plasma => Automated Grounding + some soul retrieval (u need to become a whole to be able to heal again) + subconscious limit removal would be nice

Or u can spend a money to use a PLASMA PROTOCOL field ! I think this one is on completely removing any scar and healing the surgical injuries my gues because it’s got everything from root up to roof of surgical injury

It’s quiet expensive but probably worth of try because everyone seems to be really happy with results even after just only few days with different issues

5 Likes

Can you send links for the soul retrival and the plasma protocol.

Just type plasma protocol in forum’s search, that’s it!

I call it soul retrieval but sapien calls it ‘soul restoration’, anyway all of these fields cost money to even try ! I have bought soul restoration and combining it with plasma and other fields! (On Sapien’s website)

At the moment I can’t see the results because my theory is that you do not exactly work with energy patterns to interact with results via morphic messages (as I have mentioned before, you still leak out the different type of energy, test: put your hand on belly and start breathing in/out, full the belly with gas!) Other hand on heart and close your eyes! Pay attention to scar and bare in mind what you feel! Any signs of leakes or air leak throughout the scar itself? What do you feel? Write me feedback!)

Other thing is that people tend to leave forums quiet fast even after few months because none results seemed to be found and they start panicking and looking after other solutions, so there you won’t find other people with surgery injuries to find out more if it has worked for them or not)

1. Combine fields, test your self as a lab rat:)

2. You are only the dark matter, so even soul it’s just a certain number of strings communicate through dark matters, from mind point, soul is really highly concentrated dark matter running on high speed of vibration creating light itself via only your thoughts and feelings and mindset and heartset - do not expect quick results, be more opened mind and smart ) - use more spiritual fields to open your feelings to you self, even if you do have a headaches and pain in head and you can’t see nothing, still after couple of weeks you start dream about your scare feelings, what you lack and things like that, you ll become more opened, so once you will find out what is your biggest scare => find it, accept it, => forgive yourself and to it, => find a love to yourself and give a love to that fear to release it, than let those morphic messages find good path for you and you will start to heal

To make it work you need a precise wish to what to obtain to heal your self at that level (life perspective cause)

1. I can’t still figure this out, but More spiritual fields combining with plasma protocol + energy and vibration flow would make this happen), main ingredient is your imagination what you want with your new body vessel, your feelings to surrender to it, your love to that vessel and to your self that none of it it’s your fault, you have done right thing for future knowleadge and evolution of your self otherwise you would not be here to seeking yourself
    Please for forgiveness those cells that are nearly death (absolute death doesn’t exist, it’s just nearly death waiting for you to talk), please them come back no harm to them anymore, you love them as their god because they are you as well
3 Likes

I found the audio, but it costs $323. I don’t have that kind of money right now. I tried doing those tests but I felt nothing. I am very insensitive to energy work, I have felt only a couple of things one of them was when I used energy body/aura clearing for 3 hours I could feel something strange like tidal waves going from my legs to my head. I haven’t seen improvement in the scars but the last couple of months almost every day I feel burning sensations around the surgical scar. It could be something else, as my surgeon told me that I could start feeling tingling and burning at the surgical area a couple of months after the surgery because of nerves getting healed. Please keep me updated if you see any results and so will I if I see any.

2 Likes

I think that burning means those negative patterns of your inner thoughts and of course even the body trying to heal itself on particle level (u can try to repel it by using ‘repel negative energy’ field or using ‘soul restoration’ fields, or ‘remove energy blockages’ field but this is more about not energy but message particles so meybe change fields on 1.subcouscious limit removal 2.torsion field, 3. Plasma field and infrasound , 4. Automated Grounding 5. Soul series 6.vibration fields 7.imagine, breathing, feel how could it be when it’s done and look without any scar 8. Forgiveness, surrender to it=> love)

Even after couple of months after surgery I still have got a last stitch in body remaining meybe even that’s the reason why I feel headache because body can’t heal properly but because of covid my doctor can’t remove it, he leaves abroad and self isolated himself for couple of weeks

Anyway, I use even distance healing of prayers from groups of believers which helps

I play tracks (like 27) but honestly feeling headaches all the time

I don’t know if morphic fields trying persuade the particles to synchronise somehow but because of that remaining stitch it doesn’t work for body to heal or there is even the personal psychic block as well what I am working on right now

Or too way many fields playing all day keeping me under morphic stress (I would call it) because of too many messages trying to respond the results but it’s too many that body can’t handle it

Test

It’s not really about being energeticly sensitive, you were supposed to feel the cold wind flowing from scar area, my theory is that your vessel is still opened enable the body to cure itself (imagine embryo baby inside any mother chocking itself because there is still air flowing out/dessapearing and baby can’t breath propely, or egg with animal inside with crack on wall and some liquid/air leaks out so it can’t breath and grow propely)

Better way: breath into that scar area for awhile (pranayama technique) until you will feel something
(Warm wind is a good sign after long breathing period, u even are not feeling any cold wind but scar is warming, is hot etc. = good sign × cold scar = bad sign, u must work on it using different ways)

Btw: we don’t want to heal only scar area, we want cure scar and reverse scar cells and regenerate area to original state (you must be more concentrated on scar and those nearly death cells - those particules are still alive somehow but desoriented and enable to synchronise that’s way we use our ability to think, imagine, thoughts plus morphic messages to persuade those particles to move and build up a new structure BUT U MUST IMAGINE HOW u want that skin to look like (=> then surrender to it and switch off your mind only feel positive, love feelings, => restart mind back online/on)

KEEP OUR CONVERSATION UPDATED OTHERWISE WE HAVE KIND OF WASTED OUR PRECIOUS TIME BUT AT LEAST THERE IS SOMEONE TO DISCUS THE COMMON PARTICLE ISSUE WITH…!

ANY OTHER IDEAS HOW to improve/reverse/cure our issue?

2 Likes

This actually sounds like a good idea.

Someone had mentioned that the more morphic fields you play the slower you will get results. Less is more (as someone on the forum once said)

I have thought about adding a sublimianl to remove scars. I had ordered a custom subliminal from hypnodaddy that changes body, beard and eyebrow color to blonde (I have blonde hair on my scalp and for some reason all the rest of my hairs are black so it looks weird, some people even thought that I dye my hair) After 3 months I had like 20 30 blonde hairs in my beard and some blonde hairs on my chest. His subliminals work very well.

1 Like
  1. Yeah keep me updated definitely after you ll be using those subliminal soundtracks and if it’s gonna work, so just post me link either

But my opinion is that in case of scar tissue it’s a different scenario because meybe don’t get me wrong, once there is no evidence (/reviews) of successful cure of re-upgrade that part into original state, you can’t be sure what fields you should be using because talking about the scar tissue and changing colour in eye brow is, from my personal perspective, not yours, and compare those things like the same thing, is complely different)!

The scar is at more levels - spiritual, emotional, physical, energy level, mental etc.- say something if you think I’m wrong), other way: we want REMOVE SCAR, COMPLETELY, no sign for any surgery, use your IMAGINATION, FEELING, SURRENDER TO IT, LIVE LIKE NEW PERSON, LOVE TO THE INNER SELF, ACCEPT A NEW VESSEL creating in your mind!

1. Some people say that phone speakers are more then enough, NO WAY, I don’t see that way after consulting that with my friend who understands audio systems, you CAN’T get a same results! (BTW.: BY LISTENING THE SUBLIMINAL RECORDS U NEED A PROPER STEREO SPEAKER WITH GOOD HIGH QUALITY AMPLIFIER!)

BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MORPHIC FIELDS IN CASE OF SAPIEN GROUP, MAYBE THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MORPHIC AND SUBLIMINAL IN CASE OF WHAT RESULTS COULD YOU HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WITH BY USING DIFFERENT SYSTEMS)

(OK, if there is someone who does not meditate, use only phone speaker and achieve an amazing results, and of there is a more people from SUBLIMINAL group with similar results using only phone speakers, I’d say: ok, I got your point, you are right, until then, stick to placebo, MORPHIC fields, love)

1. SM MEMBERS use morphic fields, you are talking about subliminal, I’d say this way: first make research on difference between subliminal and morphic and prioritize things based on your issue)

2. I will make research on SUBLIMINAL and MORPHIC, but on case of scar tissue, I am not still 100%sure what is the best, I would say, try both the same time, because something can work differently, then there is a question, are those different fields
    gonna work against each other? I have no idea honestly!
    Let’s make a research and then discuss this on this forum)

3. Try out everything, SURRENDER TO IT, RELAX, SWITCH OFF, DONT EXPECT NOTHING, ONLY IMAGINE THINGS LIKE HAVE THEM ALREADY, FEEL LIKE HAPPY WITH NEW BODY PATTERNS, DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY​:+1::+1::two_hearts:

1 Like