Sword of The Righteous Audio

Yup same. I gave up on them since the last batch

6 Likes

There is crypto wallet option as well :)
Perhaps try that?

2 Likes

What is that? All I know is Iā€™ve tried to buy and bid everytime and it literally either gives me an error or doesnā€™t do anything at all when I hit ā€˜pay now.ā€™ I havenā€™t been able to get any.

4 Likes

Yeah man. I feel you on this one. I really wanted Mount Kailash but kept it giving me error after error just like you. I mustā€™ve been one of the first ones to see it open up for sale. Used multiple cards, changed to other NFT #sā€¦Still errors. Itā€™s frustrating. Iā€™m sure itā€™s probably happening to other folks.

3 Likes

Ugh. Iā€™m sorry about that man. Wish all of these things were on Venly/Bondlyā€¦I am not enjoying the crypto.com experience at all lolā€¦

3 Likes

3 Likes

Donā€™t want to tie up money in crypto. Iā€™m just disillusioned with the whole thing at this point. Iā€™m grateful enough to have gotten most of the Venly ones. I appreciate the suggestion though !

2 Likes

Just get the crypto app

Make offers, if the owners accept it then you get a confirmation and go and pay with no rush, cause the owner accepted YOUR offer. Its easier to pay through the app.

You dont have to have crypto currency in there. Once you get your offer accepted you go buy the crypto you need to pay (buy on the same app) then once you have the crypto coins you pay from the app (by opening the link you get once your offer is accepted)

And thats it.

Some will accept just for the double price, some wont lol

But there are chances

7 Likes

I have the app. Same issues with the app. But thanks, Luna!
Iā€™m doing everything correctly. It simply does nothing when I hit ā€˜pay nowā€™. The wheel spins and then stops. I know other people are having the same issue

2 Likes

Curious if obstacles also mean blockages

I dont know what you guys are doing but it does not sound like it is.

Im not talking about bids. Thats a headache.

Im talking about normal purchases when its been release (today for instance, bought one and came back and there were still 2 left for sale)

Best way is to have 2 things (2 cellphones or one cell phone and laptop/computer)

Once you click buy (on the 2nd cell or computer) you choose crypto pay which then connects u to ur app (on your phone) where u touch here

Screenshot_20211022-220619_Cryptocom

Then here

Then the page on the computer opens a QR that u scan with the phone and then voila it pays. Easy peacy

I dont know what spinning wheel yah talk bout.

3 Likes

Yes, tho this sounds more like external outside blockages not within ones

3 Likes

I tried my phone on the website, phone wit the app, on a PC on the website. Iā€™m talking about straight up buying too. Idk about crypto pay because Iā€™m not buying BTC. I have enough money invested in other coins already. I know Vakkuum had the same issue with hitting pay now and it just acting like itā€™s going to do something and then just doesnā€™t. It either does that or I get a message saying ā€œsomething went wrong.ā€
I spent ALOT of time on this. Trust me. Too much.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. Thereā€™s such a dedication to wanting to help us move to our highest possible timelines and versions and just build a better world and suchā€¦

Itā€™s always good to take the time to see the full scope of the awesomeness and realize what kind of world we get to live in because of all this.

6 Likes

Ok then sorry about that. I guess these are not for you.

For what is worth i at first

Got annoyed
Bothered the whole help service reps with questions a million times
Tried again unsuccessfully
Screamed and closed my laptop mad
Ignored it for a couple of days
Read through and through every where on the site and app
Videos on youtube
Got mad again
Tried again
Got my card blocked
Had to go to the bank
FINALLY GOT IT and understood it.

Thenā€¦ got through

the universe loves a stubborn heart

7 Likes

More props to you. I may eventually try again but for now Iā€™m choosing my battles and this isnā€™t one Iā€™m willing to choose right now in my life- for now atleast. I have more than enough fields for a lifetime. Thanks for taking the time to try to help though :hugs:

5 Likes

@moderators

Sorry about too much chit chat about crypto on this great new release.

Can all these replies be moved to a crypto post maybe?

Thanks

5 Likes

Anyhow- canā€™t wait to see what this field brings! I wonder if it works retroactively towards work we already have put in.

3 Likes

no worries get the venly ones when they come.

16 Likes

:) Absolutely
Itā€™s such an honour to be part of this
More so than all these fields or any of these items, encountering him will remain as perhaps my lifeā€™s most revered blessing

5 Likes