The Archetype of The King Of Wands

The Archetype of The King Of Wands

The King of Wands represents pure fire energy in its masculine form.

The King inclined to take an idea and then enlist others to help him actualize it.

Thus, when the King of Wands appears it is a sign you are stepping into the role of a visionary leader, ready to direct your people towards a common goal.

Having this energy can help you in a myriad of ways in your everyday life, Instead of hoping to see this card in a reading, why not simply have it and enjoy the benefits.

32 Likes

You are also masterful at getting other people to do your work for you while keeping them on-side throughout the process.

Resonates so much with the way I operate.

5 Likes

The colors are so beautiful on the card.

12 Likes

Bro is that audio file that will be unlocked after purchase or mandala ?

2 Likes

Mandala. https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBuzqNFHct/?igshid=t9yi4eln8zgl

5 Likes

The photos are lil bit different from each other on Instagram and Rarible can you please explain that ? :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I have a lit idea @Captain_Nemo:
A whole physical Dreamweaver Tarot card deck, with the effects of the mandalas and arcana archetypes fields embedded in the cards!

9 Likes

This, is really really powerfull

6 Likes

The rarible link is limited edition art.

2 Likes

Tell us more please :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll use the pic as a screensaver , let’s see what kind of helpers this will attract :)

7 Likes

Yes i had one set designed, lost those.
May do it again

But i think the problem is finding a distributor?
anyways, could be a new system. the deck itself should help improve the accuracy.
But these cards are like the blessings of the cards, no matter which way they land, it gives you the upright benefits.

42 Likes

I’ll love to just “shuffle” them and use one for the day.

10 Likes

This is beautiful. The title alone caught my interest so quick, I’m drawn to stuff like this. Thank you :100:

6 Likes

That’d be amazing

3 Likes

Guys sorry for my ignorance
Can someone explain me difference between king and queen tarot, please

So if I understood, queen is for determination for goals, to be consistent to your goals no matter what and achieve them, and king is for meeting people and everyone who could help us in achieving our goals?

I have read description several times and can’t spot difference regards question about achieving goals, excuse me

1 Like

This works .people did a lot of work for me today. But i didn’t feel guilty or they didn’t feel bad about doing it . It just seemed like where all standing on the same side.
Very interesting, might combo well with blarney stone or charisma .
I used to feel like that in elementary school , all the kids used to do what I say but noone felt bad about it . Haha this sounds so weird :D

14 Likes

Wanna know this also. Because i’ve read in some web said that queen more ferminie and king more masculine energy. But some said that man and woman can achieve the same energy from both card. They also claim that both meaning to great leadership, passion, charisma, determination, power …etc. But idk if the mandala work like that or just things in description.

1 Like

I think you should check for yourself as I did for myself, but I noticed people are more willing to help me, to text me, to be with me, and it’s mutual benefit also
This is so great card
I am only sticking with this one

6 Likes

Anyone any results so far from using this mandala and getting more help from people? E.g. at work etc.

I’ve been using this mandala now for three days under my mouse pad while working but can’t tell if the results come from the mandala or from the Glory tag… :thinking: :smirk:

1 Like