The Bushman Medicine

I know. It’s tiring. I’m just feeling extremely frustrated.

Interestingly, I was fine before listening to this Bushman Medicine. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Grrr.you doing that thing again…

Keep listening to it until it clears the blockages …

14 Likes

Sigh. Looping it now.

Thank you

5 Likes

Lol I thought dream made a new channel

3 Likes

Ha! Funny i had just finished cleaning my place and burning palo santo, copal, frankincense, bay leaves etc :sweat_smile: While playing all latest Dream’s gifts and i was about to honor my ancestors with a little dance making sounds with this:

Grabbed the phone to play Dreamtime and saw this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: lawwwd :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so you can imagine what im about to do :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sunglasses:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. May ALL YOU WANT NEED DESIRE DREAM come to you and your loved ones.

Love health joy connection :kiss::kiss::kiss:

23 Likes

It’s almost like I smell a very fresh, mountain-top like scent. There’s a light but palpable energy coming down like clouds descending on me.

Feels like this, except it’s coming down from above me.

14 Likes

Um… is it normal to taste sweet saliva?

3 Likes

Yes. It can be an indicator of the restoration or cultivation of health, physically, energetically and spiritually. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Reminds me of the trauma Release exercises…

3 Likes

Trauma Release + Emotional Release = This? Is that true or perhaps more combination than that.

8 Likes

Will this increase actual body’s energy ? Like will this provide energy if we use this after a Relapse ?

I was feeling a little gloomy and stuck today. I just started to listen to this track for the first time, and my energy shifted in the first few seconds. What’s weighing me down is now melting away and getting released. This is wonderful !

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Kya baat hai yaar…

I love everything about this post.

From this

To this

To this.

6 Likes

Interesting synchronicity with the timing here.

I did my practice while listening to plasma on 31st (an experiment of mine), then I meditated and really felt like I could do with a trance / free dancing. I looked up whether there was a 5 rhythm dance event where I am (obvs no these days) and was searching for YouTube playlists put together in that structure as well.
And a couple of hours later this came out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

With two listens my body was shaking like I was sitting on electrical chair! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Absolutely… you really seemed to have experienced the audio in all its glory. I also felt the same, like some loving, healing, ancient and forgotten doctors were touching and healing me.

20 Likes

so after reading this last night I went ahead and tried it and while I was being silly and dancing about I could feel for very brief moments some light touches (almost like a gentle touch) or taps in my back by my shoulder blades a few times thruout the track.

11 Likes

I offered myself a late night solo party with MOTS-c and this one.

Realized once again how much I miss my African days… in which happiness was truly coming effortlessly, in a finger snap… even under some difficult conditions.

But thank you Torsion field for closing the gaps!

Exactly, my wise friend. I still can’t say the same for the other parts of my current incarnation (still some tangles in the mind, etc.) but one sure thing: this heritage has definitely liberated my body. I owe it my decision to integrate dance and movement into my psychotherapy practice (and will also integrate this field when I’ll be back to my usual job). Or to move like a frenzy even at times when I have to make speeches in front of “serious” conference scholars in suits and ties :p

So anyway, if I put all the nostalgia and personal associations aside… this Bushman field might be my ultimate meditational field (in motion, needless to say). The only one so far where I finally shut interferences and identifications. Aka my promise-field.

“Gratitude” is a pale word to illustrate my current state :pray:t2:

17 Likes

I second the comment above…
I have been thinking about doing a dance meditation/trance session with this field playing in addition to music and I finally did it today.

It was quick and easy to get into trance.
I felt a lot of heat time and again, especially in the palms. Overall a great session.

I think this field is great help for those struggling with sluggishness/achy feeling due to ascension tag/plasma protocol etc.
I still feel tired overall but energized compared to before… baseline was hardly being able to get out of bed (after 10+ hours of sleep)/ stay up without dizziness.

15 Likes

Trauma release field on steroids :eyes:

23 Likes