New Release - The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

I’m 35+ and spent a TON of pre natal jing in my 20s so it’s more scarce for me. I have the 3 soul ones yes. I’m going to listen to soul on mobile while the 3 treasures on computer speaker same time (think maoshan or JAAJ suggested that)

4 Likes

Just got this not to long ago and has noticed a lot of good improvements. Don’t know how you people loop this more than 3 times because my head felt like it was about to crack. But even so I noticed :

• Eyes are clearer and not tired looking

• Better speech and brain fatigue absence

• My voice is deeper ( which I feel like it was after I used this 3 times then ojas marrowed)

• More outgoing and talkative

• My wife smiles a lot more when she looks into my eyes ( says I don’t look depressed)

• I don’t really need energy audios as much and I can handle multi tasking where I use to get overwhelmed

That’s all so far but I’m really liking this field. So with all the 3 treasures and soul core restoration it’s about to be nice to replenish my lost energy from bad habits. There are other subtle things but I wanna be sure before I include those as well.

21 Likes

Have you noticed any other benefits?

None that I can report as of now.

1 Like

Do you think this Shen can fill you with energy or does only chi and jing do that?

1 Like

Since it was bumped.

This is still the prettiest art to me :heart_eyes:

Edit:

Someone above me is playing the flute haha wow what were the chances!!

It gave me goosebumps

5 Likes

Have you noticed benefits with this audio?

1 Like

Sure.

-Clarity of mind
-Mental “peace”
-Synchronicities
-epiphanies
-stronger connection to Spirit and my higher self
-body systems and overall better well being, since mental health improves everything else
-stronger dreams (like revealing)

12 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I was wondering if you feel more energized with this audio?

1 Like

Alone?

Not directly.

But if im tired because i havent slept well or because of stress my energy depletes and it comes back just with food :laughing: once THIS audio has cleared my mind and gave me back the high vibrational peace i was missing.

If my energy is depleted by other reasons then no i dont see this jump starting me no,

That is more achieved with Negentropic Jing

11 Likes

Thanks for detailed reply!

2 Likes

Any more reviews??

Is this stronger than shen internal alchemy?

1 Like

Much stronger for me, I would highly recommend it if you enjoy the internal alchemy one.

4 Likes

I listen to a lot of podcasts one of the things Joe Rogan has said that really stuck out for me was that CBD “really helps you to be ok with your own mortality.” And I thought at the time how can you say that haha. And, CBD did not do that specific thing for me.

BUT- but but but, I can say that listening to this has produced a very chill mental effect which makes me kind of wrap my head around what he’s talking about.

Been working with Negentropic jing, chi, Ojas for awhile and I’m happy to say this did complete something for me here. I’ve been feeling very harmonious.

I don’t know about physical effects yet that will take time to really notice but yeah, a nice chill feeling which feels a little lighter than VODL (VODL is so nice right before bed) although if I had to compare the feeling it would feel similar to that for me.

11 Likes

I woke up with pain In.head and im just feeling tired in a way that anything planned for a day will not make it
On my #2 listening :headphones: and im better , head slowly more clear, that persistent worry and mind rumble of mind it’s taking easy .

6 Likes

The purpose of social media is to drain and steal people’s Shen.

Shen decides how much mental willpower you have.

The less Shen people have left after browsing useless social media feeds, the more easily they become to manipulate.

This field here (Negentropic Shen) combined with Soul Restorarion Forehead Storage Center is the social media antidot.

Obviously, if people keep indulging in the toxin and continue getting poisoned, then the antidot needs to be taken every single time again and again.

10 Likes

It makes sense, black mirrors absorbing light instead of reflecting it. Algo steals people’s Lights, like Pennywise. Drowning victims. Hollowed-out, vacant, vacuous. Suggestible. Possessed.

1 Like

If I listen to this without Jing or chi can I still benefit or are they required?

Of course :)

1 Like