The Light of Savitur

I know a youtuber named aaron doughty, ralph etc and they talk a lot about how good ones feels when you are enlightend and i want to develop in the spiritual world. I want to be free

5 Likes

Something OM would have said :crying_cat_face:, but yes based on the description, this isn’t tailored for material things.

7 Likes

I want to feel better with myself, and develop in spirituality, i want to grow mentally, emottionally and spiritually. I really don’t care about cars, or mansions because i know even having this things if i am not fulfiled with myself and with what i have i’ll never be happy

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo are there any practices you suggest to go along with this audio or should we just meditate to it?

4 Likes

the mental health ones are better suited.

25 Likes

Dream is leading us to becoming our own Kalpavriksha :laughing: those who know will understand

7 Likes

i hear you and thanks for the advice

3 Likes

Makes sense. Spiritual growth is painful at the beginning so it’s prob better to start with mental health first to get balance there first.

2 Likes

I understand too.
I searched about spirituality a lot since i was a kid, from websites to youtube to books
I just didn’t understand quite well what enlightenment meant since a lot of people say this word but everybody has different meanings and what they think this word means to them

2 Likes

well
you may notice something if you actually chanted along with it ;)
but meditation is also fine or passive listening

Disclaimer
(and no the videos on sapien medicine do not have mantras in it, devils or anything else) ;)

39 Likes

Oh, I get it! En- Light - enmant! This is a great Bday gift!

10 Likes

i love the sapien community.
Everybody is so kind and mature so its a benefit for me :) to have people to answer and solve my doubts. Thank you all
I appreciate you all

19 Likes

23 Likes

I chanted Gayatri Mantra with it for a little. I love this field in general. Perfect to use as the sun is rising and generate gratitude

27 Likes

:point_up: :mechanical_arm:

27 Likes

Thank you for this wonderful gift :gift: :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Ohhhhh I’ll choose Om Namah Shivaya :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and see

8 Likes

Mayve I’ll do Kalimaha!

4 Likes

What chant is that?

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::flushed: