The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

So, the next release will be for the whole body? That’d be awesome. Thank you captain.

7 Likes

I’m so grateful for everything the team is doing. Seriously I might have been depressed and suicidal if I didn’t have any support from the fields (and the new ones!), my life the past few weeks has been pretty horrible if not inhumane. I’m really positive that the fields have been protecting my mind and body and have even allowed me to improve!! And help my loved ones! :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Too real and too relatable man, it’s almost like for every trying week we’ve been through a field at the end comes and makes it all worth it

17 Likes

Post shower update:

After a long shower to rejuvenate myself, I noticed that my nasiolabial folds were basically gone! My cheekbones and jawline look a lot sharper as well.

25 Likes

Wow. With this testimonial I’m sold!

My face looks 10 years younger than what I really am but I have nasolabial folds that I don’t like.

This is the field I have been waiting for that.

15 Likes

@AkiraTheWild thank you very much :pray::pray::hugs:

2 Likes

Not to talk anyone out of their interest in this field (as I just posted, in another thread, that this is on my wish list to purchase) but, in the school of Chinese Face Reading (Mian Xiang) that I practice, nasolabial folds are some of the nicest markings anyone can have. They are Fa Ling or “Purpose” lines and indicate how a person is living their intended purpose.

By all means, purchase this field. (I may well be right behind you.) But embrace your nasolabial folds (and every other feature of your face), for they tell the story that is you…thus far, on your way to becoming more.

ETA: corrected punctuation

19 Likes

So would this be better than facial symmetry in getting your ideal masculine jawline and overall face look?

I don’t think so, this doesn’t / shouldn’t change the structure of your face.

Now I’m thinking… Shall I get this of plasma glass skin???

2 Likes

Since this is training your muscles, I think with the androgenic receptor field you should have quicker results :laughing:
Same with facial symmetry as that one trains the muscles as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the comment. I just don’t like how they look but I get what you are saying.

1 Like

I understand. And your preferences are important and valid.

I’m glad you were able to get my alternative perspective. As I said, your preferences are what matters! :smile:

4 Likes

Someone (:bouquet:) is probably going to laugh at me if reading this, but I’m sold. Ah vanity… A word that sounds and smells like vanilla.

I don’t have any really noticeable wrinkle, sagginess, etc. yet and I’m in relative peace with my current age (and the upcoming ones)… BUT still some ambivalence deep inside because heritage rules: I’m the daughter of a skincare and overall care nerd. Whenever she’s visiting me, she turns my bathroom into a lab, etc. to name only one “downside”. Contagious, needless to say…

I also heard that a neighbor (who has probably not seen me yet in a close distance, so probably exaggerating a little) has recently called me “ah yes, that young girl who lives at the 4th floor” lol. Externally, my reaction was a shrug, but internally… I was like :v:t2:

Yes, vanity. Thank you Dreamweaver.

35 Likes

Not laughing at you, at all. As I mentioned above, I’m probably right behind you and for the same reasons. (I might have been ahead of you and beaten you to it, but the site decided not to let me check out. Must’ve been thinking, “Nope, not yet. You’re not done yet. Think about what else you want to put in this cart.”) :rofl:

9 Likes

Not laughing at you honey!

I’m such a sucker for beauty stuff… because of vanity yes… and because it’s fun!

If not just because it’s more fun to put make up on a face that’s in good condition. Like a fresh canvas.

I’ve had such good results with carboxytherapy+glass skin + plasma protocol + facial symmetry that my first thought was to skip this one. But figured I’d add this one too, to maybe finally nail my lower face that I’m still not satisfied with yet. Thinking this might target all small face muscles in a more precise way than the other fields…

17 Likes

Do laugh away guys please, we need it. As Pina Bausch said (errr… I may be slightly deforming the quote): “Laugh, laugh, otherwise we are lost” :p @WellBeing @anon37166570

6 Likes

it doesn’t say easter discount anywhere.

could you pls help @Captain_Nemo

Would be grateful
thank u

I didnt hesitate buying this field… actually I wished for this field the last couple of days, cause I’m SO tired of doing face-yoga and neck exercises several times daily to keep my muscles in a good shape.

My souldream is to live of modelling (beside being a healer, when I have healed myself enough). Having a photohoot next week, so my face needs to be tight - ahaha

17 Likes

Yes, but not at you. With you.:wink:

8 Likes

When you go to checkout, there’s a box for the Discount Code. You have to enter the code (Easter) into the box to see the discounted prices on your items.

1 Like