The Power of The Blarney Stone (Cloch na Blarnan)

Plasma bae :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

@anon46520955 I’m crying :joy:

12 Likes

:roll_eyes: Osum

This works . Better speech, more emotional, people could relate to me more . Two listens :ok_hand:

30 Likes

Has this made anyone else randomly sing out loud? :joy: A little out of character for me so I wonder if this is the culprit.

15 Likes

SPOILER

I am definitely the type of person who will always be attentive to the constant growth of my interpersonal skills, I love being the best version of myself in terms of persuasion, sales, public speaking, body language, etc.

Two days ago, I had a presentation where I participated by rewarding the best salespeople in my organization, I heard this field 3 times, and although I already have my communication skills developed by my experience and learning, this field definitely took me to a higher level and in In general, I like something to challenge me, but this field gave me a higher boost in terms of public speaking, I was a much more eloquent presenter, my sentences rhymed, the sentences fell and fell into my mind and I knew how to express them with energy , strength, charisma and eloquence throughout the entire presentation, I felt that my words were flying with this field, very strong, very eloquent, very persuasive, very consistent, rhetoric was the center of attention!

55 Likes

yessss @GianLee even right now I’m just amazed by what you said or how you said it???

out of nowhere, I got this warm feeling reading your post :ok_hand:t4: :ok_hand:t4:

21 Likes

@Zen This is definitely my brother! It is a really extraordinary field, it helps a lot to a much more persuasive communication, there is an energy that makes you more creative when speaking! A big hug and thanks as always for your kind comments my brother !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :grinning:

23 Likes

Beautiful.
This definitely improves my speech.
I can express clearer and calmer, ones of my weaknesses.

17 Likes

May I know if this field is like Knight Mindset, where it gradually makes permanent changes? Would be cool if it did.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You are awesome!!!

3 Likes

My family has currently a problem with a real estate agency. Everything had started fine, but it seems that the guys in there have slowly started taking advantage… Like trying to “fool” us. Long story.

Until this afternoon, I just observed the events. Without interfering. I’m not a 24/7 choleric type of person, but (forum members do know it as well :expressionless:) I lose my temper in a somewhat wild style sometimes.

So today I finally said “Enough is enough!”, punching the table :laughing: Since we have to wear masks (I wear them only because I don’t want to pay a penalty; I prefer sparing the money for morphic fields), I did put an extra dose of kohl on the eyes, in order to impress the real estate guys with my glances :joy: Some perfume and all, but don’t imagine anything refined: I was rather looking like Michael Corleone with my overcoat, scarf and above all attitude. When I made my majestic (?!) entrance in the agency, I even sat exactly like him :laughing:

Following the example of sweet @GianLee, I had played this field beforehand. I’m not an extrovert, but I’m not shy either. Having not much difficulty with spoken communication. Plus, my (?.. “my”, really? …) anger has become less and less sustainable in time, also partly thanks to SM fields.

However, The Blarney Stone has obviously added more fluidity to my discourse at the real estate agency. GianLee has described his experience marvelously. Mine has had some similitudes, I’d say. I managed to remain firm, convincing, but still with a pleasant tone. Yes, my initial intention was to impress the R.E. folks but in a more… hostile or dominating way. But with the field, we’ve probably managed to create “rapport”, as Dreamweaver likes to say.

Edit: the problem is half solved for the moment, but we’re on the right track. I mean about the problem regarding the agency.

Side note though: once again, I’ve stolen my father’s role… At least that’s how I felt. But now that I’m much more aware of this pattern, I guess I’ll end up overcoming it :)

36 Likes

Excellent testimony!
Thanks

3 Likes

Dear @Bronyraur every time I can read you, I see a leader by nature, with a great angel in your words and the patience that many of us need! And that has definitely been a big part of your success in your negotiation with the real estate, I would add that your presence, dress, perfume, facial expressions, body language like “The Godfather” had a positive influence. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :blush: :blush:

Yes indeed, this is a great field, and when it comes to speaking, it is the field we need, it is definitely a great tool to convince and structure your speech before a person or an audience, because with this field everything flows. :sunglasses:
Thankyou very much @Captain_Nemo for this marvelus field!

I wish you a lot of success, as you say, things are on track, so be it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

20 Likes

@GianLee using this to talk better and refine his words is sooo redundant :blush:

15 Likes

@Fender_Cad @GianLee thanks a lot guys. My post was a little messy actually but at least I made myself laugh with my pseudo-mafiatic attitudes :)))

I don’t know if I deserve these kind words but since the beginning, you know that you give me the will to improve myself. So if by saying “redundant”, @anon46520955 meant that you already had this grace before the release of this field, I’d agree with her ^^

Definitely! There’s no need to “act” anymore with this one, it literally makes you “become” your speech.

Thanks again my @GianLee, I wish you the best too from the depths of my heart :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Yasss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

No, you just bring out the grit when you need it :wink:

5 Likes

Beautiful message Lunita !!! Thank you very much as always for your kind comments !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:

9 Likes

I am here to serve you Bronyraur! anytime!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

10 Likes