The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Muscle beyond limits and the other new fields how complex would you say are those? Most of my time for the muscle beyond limits, super dna, 20e pepper, and a twitch in time are spent using headphones I would assume I’m good. Thoughts?

I lost more of my face than the rest of my body. Anyone know what this is due to?

Despite the sensations in the abdominal area, I do not see any visible results in this area. May be visceral fat. It’s very long I think, I listen every day I don’t understand.

I’m trying to figure out why some people get quick results and some don’t :thinking:.

Blood circulation problem? of the nervous system? lymphatic system ? deficiency?

I have the impression that there is a blockage somewhere. Something that causes the field to not act properly on your body.

I also thought about this detail. I have a bit of (hereditary) diabetes, is that the cause?

If anyone among you had quick results would have a playlist to suggest to me, that would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

The body decides where the fat burns first. If it worked on your face it will eventually target your stomach.

2 Likes

Try put Subconscious limits removal first in your playlist.
And maybe a few days with sacral and base chakra audio. ( I sometimes play corresponding chakra audio if I feel that a certain part of the body doesn’t respond)

Try with diabetes audio too.

How much do you listen? I got a quicker pace when listen less.

2 Likes

Oh… ive seen you asking about why the fields about this doesnt work for you before and i thought this had been said to you.

Def listen to Diabetes one x 2
Then pancreas one x 1
Then the rest of the stack

4 Likes

Also, I put in Muscles hungry for fat x2 between furnace and oxidized fat.
That made the weightloss go a little faster too. I don’t have that much fat to get rid off so a slower pace is common when aiming for the last little bit. :wink:

9 Likes

thank you for your answer :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!

ok, i will put my SLR pendant back on instead of the audio :wink:. Would the audio be more efficient than the pendant?

For the chakra audios I don’t have the ones you mentioned. I just have my chakra pendant.

I’ve seen it on previous posts. Captain Nemo mentioned it and suggested it to someone. There were no more explanations.

What could prevent the production or operation of “c-words”?

2 Likes

Put your tags on! Now! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll put it on my playlist and I will also wear these 2 pendants with me :wink:

1 Like

Could Plasma Protocol “2” be suitable? Where should I specifically target the pancreas and diabetes?

Theres no need if he is the one suggesting :sunglasses:

But if you still wanna know why these 2 fields push metabolism when there’s resistance:

In order to ensure normal body function, the human body is dependent on a tight control of its blood glucose levels. This is accomplished by a highly sophisticated network of various hormones and neuropeptides released mainly from the brain, pancreas, liver, intestine as well as adipose and muscle tissue.
Within this network, the pancreas represents a key player by secreting the blood sugar-lowering hormone insulin and its opponent glucagon. However, disturbances in the interplay of the hormones and peptides involved may lead to metabolic disorders.

The pancreas has key roles in the regulation of macronutrient digestion and hence metabolism/energy homeostasis by releasing various digestive enzymes and pancreatic hormones. From ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

6 Likes

Remember protocol 2 targets all organs at the same time.

Diabetes + pancreas target specifically the problem you may be having.

So just use those

Where should you target them?

You mean where in the stack?

At the beginning

1 Like

I’m in the same situation as you. Let me know if you get to the bottom of this.

Great for that Lunamoon info :grin::ok_hand:. I didn’t know all these details about the pancreas. I don’t know anymore :slightly_smiling_face:.

In addition to the plasma protocol “2” I will add these two audios for a rapid healing of my pancreas.

Thank you both for taking the time to answer me :hugs::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I listen to PP audios at night.

I’ll be listening to the pancreas and diabetes audios in the morning before the weight loss audios :slightly_smiling_face:.

At the moment I am doing intermittent fasting (egg and vegetables as a meal) and within a week I may be doing a few water fasting days. No glycide so as not to put too much strain on my pancreas to help it heal faster.

1 Like

yes of course, I will give some news on this thread :wink:

1 Like

My BMI is about 26 and I’m probably between 20-25% BF (and I’m a very tall mesomorph so I’m naturally going to carry more weight than average). I’d like to use this to get really lean with sharp features (and hopefully not have to eat as much - working very part time and it would be great to cut down on my budget), is this a good one to use when you’re only a bit overweight?

Hi, is this a good stack?
Are there any anti allergic, antiiflammatory fields i can add in?

Furnace X3

Fat oxidization X3

Diabetes X2 (maybe pancreas restoration too?)

Fat burning genetic advantage x3 ?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Sounds like Autoimmune, DNA Repair, Induced Hepatocyte, Anti oxidants, and Kidney Regen! :slight_smile:

hmm also add some of the nerve related fields since parasympathetic nervous system is the one responsible for food reactions, think acetylcholine and BNDF with the new nerve healing, so regulation of nervous system can enforce the digestion and autoimmune healing.

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I was seeing a couple of inches decrease when I added Gila’s Monster but then the decrease stopped also. Not sure what was the reason. Sent a note to @Captain_Nemo for advice so hopefully, he will be able to answer.

Will try @anon46520955 's suggestion as well. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes