The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

OMG!!! Its here!!! Yes!

Today is really a blessed day, thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Oh well I bought it… I didn’t do so earlier as I was out.

Purely for your Information, you get 3 audios:

• The Furnace - 10 mins 53 seconds
  • The Oven - 10 mins 46 seconds
  • Oxidized Fat - 4 mins 27 seconds
27 Likes

Thanks so much, Mao! This helps. :pray:

I thought St Biceps was more geared towards men? Women can also use it?

2 Likes

Yes that one is gender neutral as well :tada: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thanks @MonkeyOwl! I was reading thru that thread also and testimonials are more about muscle growth etc. I’m unsure as I’m not looking for big muscle growth. :thinking: Would like more lean and toned body after weight loss.

3 Likes

Its for muscle growth :D
Maybe try this first and just do the workouts and then add the other if you feel like it.
I have bought the biceps field too, but gyms are still closed so I’m not really using it.

It depends on your goals and what lean and toned means for you - it’s extremely difficult for a woman to get “manly” muscular.
You need years of dedicated training (knowing what you’re doing) + diet + testosterone plus other performance enhancer drugs to be in that category. But my dream physique is off-season (=more body fat Vs competition) bikini competitor, which might be something more muscular Vs what you mean.
She is a professional competitor, you can see her on-stage look if you search for her, which seems scary but theyre all starved and underweight looking like that, this is what that physique looks like with a bit of fat “covering” the muscle, it’s my thing lol :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yep, ended up getting this one first and will see how it goes. The other weight loss fields haven’t worked much on me so hopefully, this one does the trick. Thanks for your advice!!

9 Likes

I wonder if this will help against Lipedema?
The free fat burn and fat to stem cells fields didn’t work on those Lipedema fat cells…

5 Likes

Since the furnace contains everything in the oven.Is there still any reason to use the oven?Dont understand when that one would be useful?

9 Likes

Good question. I think you use one of the two. Your choice.

2 Likes

Hmm Im not too sure, it does say use each 3x a day for best results. I took that to mean all 3

6 Likes

I guess what is in the oven can be used longer, with the furnace additions not.

4 Likes

Im thinking maybe because the furnace has some hormones, such as tesamorelin and some from hGH, some people might not want to use that audio and just stick to the oven

6 Likes

Purchased right away… hope this will be holistic solution. Lots of gratitude to dream.

12 Likes

:heart: :muscle:

Truly awesome !

From his Mythic Nature

Cant wait to be over there :grinning:

7 Likes

Will this work well with no issues like digestion problems or energy availability issues, on a carb heavy diet or is a low carb one better?
Also, is long term usage OK?

1 Like

Well… it does say in the description to use it near bathrooms :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I haven’t experienced that.

I doubt macros count for this… it’s a new field so I can’t vouch for it yet, but probably, as with any kind of weight loss/gain, the amount of food you eat does matter. Like if you watch Netflix all day while continuously eating chips and chocolate and not moving, I don’t know if you would still lose weight by listening to this field.
But if you make an effort as well, it could speed it up by a lot (this is my feeling so far, I’ll update when I see longer term).

So IMO carb shouldn’t matter, amount of food and lifestyle probably does.

5 Likes

Thank you for the quick clarification! :-)
I am on a keto diet for the past one year as my blood sugar levels went high with how I ate while working from home! Keto diet has really helped with my health. While I have no excessive fat issues, diabetes is a problem & I was Wondering if going back to my staple- rice would cause spikes in sugar levels, even if I didn’t snack on junk food. As this is a new field, I guess I will have to experiment a bit & find a balance.

4 Likes

Lol relatable

I don’t have blood sugar issues (that I know of), there is a diabetes treatment field which is included in the famous Maoshan weight loss stack

You could add that field as well to the stack of these, since there should be at least 30 min between the first two and the third one.

3 Likes

I am using that, mots-c & gycolysis with ucp gene activation. Will continue using my stack and check sugar levels after different kinds of food. If this works with my old rice heavy diet, yippee!!! :-D

6 Likes