New Release: The Testosterone Boost ver 2.5

https://youtu.be/tG9cAYC1SgQ
https://www.patreon.com/posts/39738116

The frequencies encoded along with the energetic programming in this video will cause you body to increase its testosterone levels, This videos also uses energy for testicular stimulation to naturally increase your body’s own production.
Updated in this version with a bit of confidence, and the dominating power of a lion. (Also enhanced to be stronger and more effective)
(recommended twice daily)
Not recommended for females, or use with caution also beware of increases in your aggression levels and general alpha male behavior.
Updated more efficient and effective, Mild aromatase inhibitors included.

:slight_smile:

This one definitely feels incredible! I love how it’s so much shorter! With out getting too vulgar, I can definitely feel the “activation” rather immediately! I’m so grateful… Thank you so much Dream!

23 Likes

Oh my! :rofl:

13 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39738048

I also recommend listening to Luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone… it increases testosterone too!

9 Likes

:laughing: Haha man, I’m out of likes!

3 Likes

And something else :eyes:

1 Like

*cough * Bigger testes *cough *

1 Like

Yeah that deep jungle house beat doesn’t hurt either.

Nice music Dreamy. :musical_note: :musical_note:

6 Likes

So with this track there is no need for the estrogen reducer field? Also how many times a day should I listen it.

1 Like

No I think you should still listen to reduce estrogen since the description says “mild aromatase inhibitors included” its only mild so you should still listen to estrogen reducer once after listening to this bad boy

It says two times is recommended and honestly I feel like that’s enough for the average person (that isn’t abusing the hormone audios)… I feel the surge of testosterone way more than the old one… the length of the audio made me want to listen to it more than twice and the fact that I love feeling primal also made me want to too but I won’t listen to it more than twice… at a time :wink:

Basically, twice is enough bro, if you want more test listen to the Luteinizing hormone one, I listened to that one twice after listening to the new test audio twice and it feels tremendous! It’s so good I can’t help but laugh man, like how can it be this good??? I don’t get it!

15 Likes

Don’t forget to add DHT after this to make the testosterone activated :muscle:

7 Likes

Yes! But unfortunately I need to take a break from the dht audio :frowning: I’m cycling off because I’ve been losing a lot of hair and I even got some weird dandruff going on now too… (recently I’ve been listening 3 times a day and once in my sleep playlist) the hair loss is most noticeable when I shower

I haven’t listened in a few days and it’s way better now and the dandruff is almost gone! I can only imagine how crazy dht would feel paired with this new audio! Can’t wait to try it out later this coming week when I begin my cycle of dht again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got hair loss v3 2x as the last part of this stack :slight_smile:
I know some have had varied results but it’s been growing my hair back.

2 Likes

Mann… for some reason I thought I could only listen to it once a day… I just checked the description and there’s no such thing! I only had it once in my sleep playlist

No more cycling off dht! Thank you bro I wouldn’t have known this if you didn’t tell me you listened to it twice! Going to listen to it 3 times a day and see how it goes :slight_smile:

… time to find out how dht feels like with this new audio :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

If you are not prone to Male pattern baldness, then I would suggest the Nizoral 2% Shampoo, it washes DHT from your hair folicles. I used it back in the day with heavy tren doses.

3 Likes

wha??
Where did you get the notion that “spiritual” people were unfit?
or even worse
that your physical body isn’t part of your spiritual make up?

18 Likes

I will look into that right now! I’ve been using head and shoulder thick And full and that stuff is crap lol it doesn’t work!

Hmm I was just wondering after listening to the new audio how it would feel in comparison to some real stuff? Like I feel such a bliss while at the same time I feel dirty… how did trenbolone make you feel? Was it similar to how any of sapiens hormonal fields would make you feel?

I know every one reacts differently from high levels of test but I figure you would have a good idea of what the differences are from external vs energetically induced hormones

I would love to answer that but unfortunately I’m not energy sensitive yet, maybe when I finish the course.
Also, I stopped working out due to back problems and joint issues. I’m slowly getting back to it though.

As for the tren, it made me feel hot… like really hot! A bit agressive (some people rage really bad), confident and euphoric, it had that godlike feeling. Although I would sweat a lot that agressiveness would make me go for hours, sometimes I had to stop myself from working out. My sex drive was through the roof, but it killed my cardio.

1 Like

Wow, I can definitely relate to that whenever I would listen to extreme muscle growth like twice then test 3 times then dht 3 times… pretty addicting feeling huh? I kind of felt that way after just two listens of the new audio and two listens of the new Luteinizing hormone audio

That sucks man I hope you’ve been listening to sapiens stuff for that! Like joint Regeneration, Bone marrow strengthening and enhancement, Bone and organ breathing and chi compression in bone marrow… i got a mildly dislocated/sprained? (Idk what’s wrong with it, but it looks and feels messed up) collar bone from doing pull overs on my first day back in the gym about a month ago and that’s been helping a lot… I unintelligently went all out on my first day back, lesson learned…

But it’s good to hear that you’re coming back to it man, I heard after one cycle you forever have the benefit of being able to put on more muscle than some one that’s a life time natural even if you’re not on cycle, so those benefits paired with sapiens hormones will be of great benefit to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never felt AAS that much to be honest. Test, dbol, deca, only made me feel bloated. Tren on another hand is in a different league. The side effects doesn’t make it a viable opinion for most though and honestly I wish I found Sapien back then.

My job at the time was too physically demanding, for example I had pull a 1 ton loaded pallet jack up a ramp all by myself a few times a day… that plus working out was really harsh on my knees and lower back, at one point I even lost 44lbs in a month, it was crazy.

I’m using Biotech’s Arthro Guard for my joints and it’s been the best so far. I’m trying not to use sapiens for this because I want to focus on my brain and entrepreneurship goals. But that stack does seem good and I might give it a try at some point, thank you!

Never heard of this before. They’re synthetic so once you stop doing them then you go back to your natural levels. Actually the first cycle is usually the easiest to put some mass on, and after a while you’re lucky if you gain 5lbs in a few months.
In my case, I lost a good amount of gains so I might recover them faster because of muscle memory.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it! I made the music for this one :slight_smile:

9 Likes