The Unbreakable

my mindset is pretty far from the goal-oriented one as growing up there were too many people around me saying that if itā€™s not working, work even harder which doesnā€™t ā€˜workā€™.

i looped this for a bit in the morning and it helped me gradually do simple things that iā€™ve been holding off on like cleaning and researching better dog care.

i find itā€™s more fun to do things when i have people i can talk to about it. my fellow dog owning friend and i had a great time talking about dog stuff and i realized i was actually interested instead of feigning my interest.

18 Likes

really early to post another update, but this works well with my mindset.

iā€™m feeling more courage to actually live.

i realized how much fear iā€™ve been taught just to live because there were so many restrictions in my life.

i realized that i grew up with my computer because it was the only thing that i felt i had a sense of control on what i wanted to watch and do.

even typing this out i have thoughts telling me not to do it and yet iā€™m going to do it anyways.

it gives me a similar sense of the devil reversed.

31 Likes

Where to buy it

Hi @Shumi if you are unsure where you can buy a certain audio I would suggest you always scroll up to the first post of the thread, the store where you can buy it from is always posted along with the description.

11 Likes

Was not awareā€¦just very new to d forum.Still finding my way

6 Likes

Welcome to our awesome Forum @Shumi :smiley:

When you have some free time you may want to read through @anon46520955 great post, it has a lot of helpful tips to help new members navigate the Forum.

7 Likes

LunaMoon has been a great help

6 Likes

Hands down my top 3 fields, if I had 3 fields to choose for life this would def be one of them. Before I bought this audio I was not motivated by calisthenics as I found it really boring but after a few loops of this, I couldnā€™t lift weights today because lack of car ride to my friends gym so my mind decided to let me crank a 25 minute calisthenics workout and Iā€™m sitting here typing this sweating like a camel t the Sahara desert. Hands down this is a must for my people out there plus itā€™s so cheap. Itā€™s also helping me start my web design skills and I stopped procrastinating completely.

20 Likes

Yeeeahā€¦

I need this. And its SUCH a blessing its price point is where it is at.

Iā€™m the type of gangsta who has been solely focusing on spiritual growth at the exclusion of giving a shit about my life, giving it direction, being productive in expanding my circumstances and setting and accomplishing goals, and most of all, stopping my lifelong handicap ofā€¦ not sure if Iā€™d say itā€™s lacking confidence so much as having any sort of drive.

Thing is I have no care for really achieving or doing much other than finding and having a person in my life.

I donā€™t know why but thatā€™s the only real thing I have ANY care about. But that wonā€™t realistically turn into anything more or other than what it is and has been, just like literally anything else.

I know this field wonā€™t impact that but it will assist in my medium term goals I have of for example finally getting a car, which has not turned into anything for lack of motivation. My psyche really has issues in all these areas.

This field also wont be a total fix all for everything but the same part of me that told me that plasma protocol and blueprint of life is doing the same thing regarding this field, soā€¦ Screw it letā€™s do it, at least financially justifying and accommodating this is orders of magnitude easier than those other two with this.

Hope to have success stories in the future :)

18 Likes

You will have them :muscle:

11 Likes

I was led to this audio through intuition/IPF.
Looks interestingā€¦ a bit like the glory tag.

5 Likes

I have problems taking responsibility for my life. could this field help me with this problem?

4 Likes

Yes Man , This is a life changing field .

The effects are different if you listen to it pasively or if you listen meditating on it.

It just hit different!

Try it !

There will be no dissapointment

Maybe you want to read my previous post in this topic , other than that keep having a wonderful night man :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for the quick answer, Iā€™ll try it out :blush::pray:

2 Likes

Dont forget to update us Marco ! :)

4 Likes

The effects are stronger if you meditate, can you also talk to this field?

2 Likes

Like setting intention?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Could you please elaborate effects of passive listening?
because I play it while sleeping

1 Like

It could. Depends what is the root cause. But for being emotionally strong, itā€™s definitely an essential field for me.:muscle:

You can also try Saturn audio.
This planet has the energy of maturity and responsibility. Those with their Saturn returns are probably feeling the full force of it.

Or earth signs like Virgo or Taurus. (Capricorn also would be good but itā€™s not released yet.)

4 Likes