New Release - The Well of Creativity

7 Likes

I apologize for the frivolities
and I’m sorry if you talked to yourself on other threads

I’ll limit my posts to reviews, gifs, small talk/ reactions and witty remarks to what other people say… lol

9 Likes

f19f2a0497e13a804a303bc64420a23d

13 Likes

When your tapped in, your just tapped in! Being in the same stream as Dream is nice lemme tell you! No joke was using the Creativity field last night for inspiration. This is a multilayered thank you.
thank you.

11 Likes

should i switch this with induce creativity?
what is inherently different in the 2 audios?

2 Likes

I guess this one rewires everything, whereas Induce Creativity is to manifest creativity in the moment?

Definitely feels that this one wakes up the Intuitive Mind :pray:

7 Likes

I really loved this one! Gonna try using every day as i do with the original field…

So it’s still okay to listen to the original one 3 times and this one 2-3 times? Was wondering since they both stimulate creativity areas in the brain

4 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo :partying_face:

3 Likes

So this replaces or complements the previous one?

I want to add that this really snaps me out of the intrusive thoughts, it feels like ego dissolution sort of. It’s a really weird feeling, but it’s a good one. Like I don’t even use it to come up with things, I might try it to fall asleep lol, but I don’t know if I can loop it.

7 Likes

You can,

I’ve done that, but know that this may cause over stimulation in the following days.

Which you might need Plasma, Autism, Grounding, regeneration… Etc… Later on…

3 Likes

Anyone currently using this or used this consistently? Tell me your experience

2 Likes

Is there a limit to how much I listen to this daily? or can I play this all night with no worries?

2-3 times a day is enough

2 Likes

You’re gonna be my new friend Well of Creativity. Looking forward to looping you daily.

10 Likes

Any updates mate?
Does it increase your creativity already?

Used it for a few days.

It helped in connecting the dots. And getting some good ideas. I used it mainly while writing.

13 Likes

Creation
Out of nothing
Thin air
Becomes stationed
Form from formless
Storm of innovation
From the Void
Muses emerge

With that and a little courage
Action taken a new world is born
A song takes its first steps
A painting takes its first breath
Alive awaken by your/our hand

Gifted are we the created
To create creation
To enliven the dead
Frankenstein transformation

source

3 Likes

These were so good I just had to share it

AI Generated based on the description and music (I assumed the sounds were fire :sob:)

13 Likes

OMG, Your A.I. Generated Images are Next Level!
Wow!

1 Like