Throat and Chords

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in the general throat and the vocal cords, it should help reduce a lot of problems, from helping singers to chronic acid reflux sufferers by providing a unique combination of antioxidants, to soothe and provide a fertile healing environment. The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around throat and cords, these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation. Also added is an induced production of vitamin C to all related areas.

2-3 times or as needed.
(chords is a word play as you use your voice to make music, but it also works on the vocal cords)

75 Likes

Amazing

11 Likes

I’ve listened to this for like less than 30 seconds, and I’ve already felt some stimulation on my throat.

11 Likes

Ohhh volume up! drop those beats!!!

:man_dancing: :dancer:

:partying_face:

Btw btw will work so well with throat as an energy center!! :)))

Thank you!!

6 Likes

Thank you Captain,
I really need this for my throat that is hurting these days…

I am so grateful for you Captain :pray:

8 Likes

perfect!!!

2 Likes

@Lanos

:)

9 Likes

Yeah, @Lanos. This is for you, I guess. Wishing you a quick recovery.

6 Likes

remind me to fix the spelling

14 Likes

I got you man haha

4 Likes

Musician alert :joy: If you know you know

5 Likes

Thanks captain, u heard me :pray::pray:. I seriously was looking out for this from 2 days, and wishing that u truly release this one. I was trying many other fields, and medicines but didn’t help much.
Suffering from throat inflammation since a month and using medicines but no relief. What I have is throat Globus feeling + inflammation + sore throat with redness + phlegm that is because of extreme body heat, and/or could be some bacterial or viral or even could be long haul symptoms.
With this one, i could feel immediate reduction in throat congestion just in 15 mins, I’m still playing it now as i type.
Thank u :blush:

15 Likes

Can’t believe this !!!
I have tears of joy… captain actually heard me :innocent:
I am feeling so blessed and lucky to get this field. I know this is for my exact condition and I have full faith it will help me. Starting this right away … and will definitely update on how am I doing … looking forward to singing again and teaching my daughter :cry:… tears of joy. Thanks Captain… you are such a blessing to us :pray:t2::pray:t2:

Now I can quickly throw away the toxic medicines I had to take just to be able to speak … just today I read they can cause serious mental health issues … but no more for me :innocent::innocent:

Many thanks Captain … again and again :pray:t2::blush::blush:

19 Likes

yeh i had to write it in, somebody didnt understand the word play lol.

anyways errors fixed i think!

21 Likes

The timing is perfect, thanks Dream :pray:

With the new job, the stress with it, the energies and having to talk more than usuals, my voice has been messed up.

Singing practice, grounding, releasing stress, the vocal strenghtening and the thyroid audio helped nicely, but you’ve just closed the deal. Feels awesome :grinning:

5 Likes

If this can help with singing, I’m def going to give it a try and pair it with the Vocal Cord Strengthening field and Voice of Charisma. Thanks, Dream!!

7 Likes

Million thanks @Captain_Nemo

Although it’s written in the description… 2-3 times or as needed … still I wanted to confirm … can I loop it for an hour continuously?

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Destinus

2 Likes

:blush::blush: @GoddessesAndGod yeah

2 Likes

This is incredible! This +iron gullet and all problems linked to reflex will be gone!

Sharing this with my mother too!

Thank you Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray:

10 Likes