New Release: Woven Worlds - Magic

Why? How then to buy?

It is not available for sale anymore.

1 Like

Guys, this incredible GIFT is back in stock on Gumroad! :grin: :partying_face: :gift_heart:
This one and some others that have been out of stock! :exploding_head:

24 Likes

Thanks yo share that!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

@Margo :point_up:

6 Likes

So, I’m guessing this was inspired by the Childlike Wonder field but with a massive upgrade to it…right?

If this is what you’re saying, then this is what’s been lacking a lot in my life for a long time and for many people in general. There was something I had when I was a kid that I lost when I grew up and were never able to reclaim back again. Reality as a kid felt more brighter, quite saturated, imaginative and colourful to a degree.

I think what our body is craving or soul searching for is the connection to the reality that’s outside visible light which some people would call ‘natures internet’. We have this antenna inside of us and so does the rest of nature because everything that is alive has Tryptophan. So, if you have enough Dimethyltryptamine in your body (DMT active in your body) and your pineal gland is open, you’re able to access the Tryptophan where you’re able to then communicate with reality and nature. This is the natural communication we’re supposed to have which connects us to what exists outside visible light and the spirit realms/dimensions.

When people go to visit Ayahuasca or psychedelic mind-altering ceremonies, they all have a similar experience report or coincidences of encountering an entity that resembles the ‘Blue Lady’ or a very bright woman with a blue headdress on covered with diamond shaped emerald studs. They even have paintings, art and books inspiring her and by honouring her under different identities like DMT Lady, The Lady of Ayahuasca, Mother Ayahuasca or My DMT Girlfriend etc. This sounds quite familiar to the Blue Faerie from the Faeireland kingdom/Fae realm:

“Blue fairies often glow a soft blue-white light, and delight in giving wishes to those who are sincere in their quest and need a little help along their spiritual journey. They are the helper Faeries and spend much of their time defending humanity from other lower vibrational Faeries without the best intentions towards humans. They do it with kindness and strength to stand up to the angry brownies and other Faeries by pointing out humanity’s great potential. They often work with Elves in this way too and are greatly respected amongst them as little faerie folk. They are seen often in the faerie courts talking to the wise council of Elven Eldars about the human’s growth when observed from afar. Every act of kindness and good deed is also recorded by them, like the Angels.”

These weren’t simply just hallucinations (they were tests done) but were remarkable visions that was so real… as real as anybody stood right in front of you, according to those who had this spiritual/magical experience. They were seeing into some kind of magical spiritual realm or a dimension outside our visible light.

Edit:

Also what do you mean by this because I don’t understand?

6 Likes

Yes. That’s what it feels like

And as far as your other question- I just miss it if I don’t listen to it for a day, that’s all. I just feel more of a hard edge if I skip it (guess that’s what it felt like before but I didn’t notice) if that makes sense, this to me feel like it gives a softness and wonder. The childlike wonder, like you mentioned.

I love it

I also think what you experience may be different, I’m excited to hear about your experiences too

8 Likes

I am looking in to buying it now that it’s back on the market. Why was it taken down in the first place?

Although what do you think about the other aspects of connecting to different realities/realms that I mentioned and spoke about in my previous comment?

It doesn’t have to be through psychedelics but that’s one way the ancients use to connect to outer dimensions. Have you ever heard of stargates or portals (there’s some around our planet…)? Even the Nazi’s had maps to certain portals that took you to places like Hollow Earth or Agartha. I do know there’s a portal in Girona, Spain that people have mysteriously vanished through and never been able to come back again but nobody really knows where most of them go. It’s like the case with the Bermuda Triangle…

4 Likes

I think the ideas are fascinating, but I’ve personally never experienced anything like that, connecting to other realms. Perhaps I’m not open to it yet.

As far as exactly why it was taken down I think it’s a similar reason to the others someone charged back I believe. But you would have to ask Sammy or Captain really.

2 Likes

Would love to hear more testimonials :grin::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Hello dear friends. After what period of time do you feel the effect of this audio.Thank you.

Is the artwork fielded or is it simply artwork?

A friend of mine saw the picture on the back of my phone and loved it-

I was wondering if I was allowed to share the picture with her

1 Like

lol its just artwork
you’re fine!

1 Like

I forgot how this looked like I need to go check it

checked

Aine would be proud lol

1 Like

Yeyyyy

3 Likes

Plus I think the discount sales are still active today being the last day

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Would it be possible to make this creation a mandala too? That would be very handy.

3 Likes

I like the way u think ^^

For some strange reason when you said that, it literally reminded me of that Coleman’s Beef Gravy advert on the TV from around ten years ago lol

:notes: ”I like the way you let me squeeze you, I like the way you taste soo fine but most of all… most of all! I like the wayyy youu moooo!!” :notes: :cow2: :laughing:

2 Likes