Youth Recapture 2.0

Recapture your youth, this video is made to take you back to that special point in life when you were full of energy and potential. The video is designed to tell the core of your being to let you experience the teen years again. To produce the same level of hormones and cellular age. It is a gentle nudge, not direct programming. So in the end you rejuvenate by your own internal ability and design.

15 Likes

The question that naturally comes up is - ā€œHow is this different from Anti Agingā€?

Anti Aging
It uses an cellular memory capture, to find out how it was structured when around 16- 18. Then overlays this information on the cells, so that that grow into this age. This is finer of the finer details, otherwise it also works on your general body functions with hormone levels and collagen levels. Slowly with each listen, keeps or puts back cellular age to around 16 - 18

I assume Anti Aging is more direct programming and stronger?

9 Likes

Is this the ultimate audio?

In according to description i guess we just have to listen it and no one else.

1 Like

He said that the anti aging is a much stronger version
Another difference is that the youth recapture 2.0 only rejuvenates your body as much as it still can with your given resources so ,might be better suited for younger people .

12 Likes

Then possibly if one is using Anti Aging, this is not required.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess so if you can live without the "mood " recapturing, I think thatā€™s not included in anti aging.

2 Likes

I guess if the physiology is rolled back, a lot of ā€œmoodā€ also rolls back automatically? Lol

6 Likes

Is this safe to use if one didnā€™t have the best childhood?

2 Likes

That seems to be the case. :slightly_smiling_face:

Although Youth Recapture rolls back the mood immediately for a bit of time, if youā€™re just aiming to experience that straight away. The field seems to include some extra ā€˜good experience recreationā€™ components that arenā€™t in Anti Aging as well.

The Anti Aging field should roll back ā€˜moodā€™ to that point in a more lasting way over time.

2 Likes

The most challenging years of my life were 16 to 18 lol although I think its probably safe but Id rather use the remove trauma vids before I try this one out.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what this does, but Iā€™ll loop this with Anti-aging and Soul Restoration today, should be able to get in 4 or 5 complete reps. Iā€™ll let you know if I Benjamin-Button myself.

13 Likes

any updates anyone would like to share?

Iā€™m listening everyday since itā€™s been released (ā€œgeeā€ā€¦ I might just be a female version of @GoddessAndGodOfAllā€¦ I tried to reduce my stacks length but I realize that theyā€™re still huge lol).

Feels like a lullaby everytime. I donā€™t really live in an environment encouraging cheerfulness or ā€œyoungs at heartā€ or you knowā€¦ things like that. Weā€™ve become a totally depressed society (weā€™re probably not the only ones, though). So this one feels like teleportation in some animated fantasy films, like the one you posted today in the Music and Emotion thread :)

13 Likes

thatā€™s great to read!

i agree, i feel like iā€™ve grown up with too much seriousness my whole life. i feel like fun and play should be our default attitude towards life.

but iā€™m glad i have the means to choose to find people who have a playful and fun attitude to hang around. iā€™ve basically cut ties with all the ā€˜hard workersā€™ in my life (with the help of Etheric Cord Cutter) and feel so much better.

7 Likes

This field is amazing. It makes me no fap but only if i listen with headset. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

can this replace childlike wonder? or is this audio for anti-aging purposes?

where is youth capture 1.0

I assume that Captain said that, no?

So, then, except for the mood, there is nothing lost if I switch just to Anti Aging?
How about if I use them both? Would youth recapture pose any problem to anti aging, since youth is more like a nudge and anti aging is more hardcore? Or itā€™s perfectly fine to use them both?
Thank You, @Maoshan_Wanderer for the thread.

2 Likes

1 Like

It might be an accelerator for antiaging field as they work on diferent level.

They possibly could go good together. I dodnā€™t use them yet . Just my speculations.