New releases on Energetic alchemy

Sapien medicine is a team
Dream weaver (morphic field creator for the most part)
Sammy (takes care of all the social media interactions)
Noah (Discourse mod + (more???))

Essentially, Energetic Alchemy is the “artist” name Sapien uses to produce and publish his commercial music albums available for purchase on Amazon music, iTunes, Spotify etc. The artist, Energetic Alchemy, so far, has below albums released:

• Bountiful Harvest
  • Alchemy of Love
  • Neuro
  • Crystal Kingdom 1
  • Crystal Kingdom 2
  • Mantra Meditations
  • The Politics of the Body
  • Ancient Arts (upcoming album)

He also publishes sample tracks from these full albums on his youtube channel - “Energetic Alchemy”.

3 Likes

Oh, okay…Thanks for this info…for awhile I didn’t even know Sapien was Dream seeds…until I kept saying people calling Dream Seeds, “Sapien” and then it hit me…

Thanks bud! Is the dopamine redux powerful?

Not sure what exactly it does, but makes me feel sleepy lol

1 Like

What is the best use of Flow of Jing?
Is it best to use Flow of Jing when we feel overwhelmed from using many fields and generally when we feel tired somehow? Is it something like Super charger?

3 Likes

I believe I read somewhere people seem to naturally be more attracted to people who have more “life” in them, jing after long period of use (no limits on the audio :relieved:) can possibly replace some other fields that have to do with social interaction.

9 Likes

Yeah? Does it feel anything like the Dopamine overloaded?

I know that…I’m just wondering if the feelings that the audios induce are similar or not…

I’ve been doing the Internal Alchemy series everyday for 2 weeks now. I do them in the order suggested by Sammmy

1. Chi into bone marrow
  2. Chi into dan tien
  3. Jing
  4. Shen
  5. Transmutation of lower energies
  6. MicroCosmic Orbit

I just noticed on YouTube they are all v2.0 whereas the Patreon audios are v1.0, I think.

Anyways can I simply replace the old Jing audio with the Flow of Jing?

7 Likes

Yes replace the old jing, the new one is more powerful and effective.

6 Likes

Regarding the Internal Alchemy series.

It should be fine to replace the Jing.

9 Likes

Excuse me guys, can you recommend me some crystal field which is very good for attracting money or wealth, generally for financials, I really wonder what kind of crystals people use for that purpose?
Someone mentioned me melachite to use?
Please I appreciate your help

5 Likes

Citrine, Pyrite, Tigers Eye, & Green Aventurine?

5 Likes

In addition to the great suggestions from @anon71742144, Taaffeite Crystal Energy from Dream Seeds might help.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you, but I think Citrine Shine crystal is the best for attracting money and wealth generally.
I have done detailed search on internet, have collected all possible infos and I came to this conclusion.

10 Likes

Where does the new “The Chi Elixiri” fall into comparison with the old Chi in bone marrow and Dan tien?

1 Like

It is an enhanced version of the two old audios.

The Chi Elixir

The Chi Elixir Compresses chi into all bones down to marrow and in the lower storage centers.

Descriptions are now available in the Official Energetic Alchemy Descriptions thread and on the Sapien website:

6 Likes

Hey! i used the flow of jing twice just one day and today im feeling too horny yeah ik its common because of jing but im feeling hungry too is it because of jing energy?