Acupressure

thank you so much

2 Likes

thank you , bone-setting i mean like this rul "This is real bone-setting" | ASMR chiropractic adjustments by Roman - YouTube

it matches the url you provided
Are the treatments the same?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so. The deep bone massage I think would help with daily stressors (on the bone) and with bone marrow.

I think most fields would be gentler than chiropractic adjustment, but you surely can get something similar with fields.

There may be some NFT or gumroad field that includes chiropractic treatments, but Iā€™m not aware of them.

The most directly related would be Neck Hump, Reversal and Reduction - YouTube, Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube, The Spinal Tapper - YouTube and Experimental Scoliosis Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube.

And there are many supporting fields for posture adjustment or back-related pain.

1 Like

thank you so much

2 Likes

Anything to stimulate GB 32,33,34?

1 Like

Maybe the acu-automaton which is a combination of accupressure and accupuncture? Dunno, you will have to ask Sammy or Dreamā€¦

1 Like

This field is heaven sent. Anyone with back problems should definitely give this a try.
I have tight QL and was in excruciating pain for the last couple of days. Spinal Tapper, Posture with Atlas, muscle massage nothing worked as well as this one.

This track not only released my back it helped with trigger points as well.

3 listens last night and I was pain free and could sleep.

10 Likes

Iā€™m a little ungrounded after astral work and set this to play. I forgot immediately it was playing and wondered why I felt pressure in an organ. Was searching for my water thinking I was dehydrated and my phone screen lit up, ā€œacupressure.ā€

Oh yeah.

The song ended a few seconds later and the pressure disappeared.

Going heavy handed on the fields today, might ground later. Might not. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes