New Tooth Regeneration

I was speaking out loud :neutral_face: ok. I can do that.

Also, do you have to say the activation word for each copy of the sigil?

1 Like

Speaking out loud is perfectly fine. :slightly_smiling_face: You can combine speaking out loud with directing your focus.

I think so. I say the activation word with each copy of the sigil.

1 Like

Do you think Stem Cells could be used to change eye color? If Stem Cells could be used to destroy pigment in the eye, or to direct the eyes to a certain color.

1 Like

I think it’s hypothetically possible if there were a way to direct the stem cells to differentiate into cells with different melanin/pigment expression and replace the existing cells. Without direction, the stem cells most likely wouldn’t do this naturally.

2 Likes

Eye color is created because of the amount of melanin (eumelanin/pheomelanin) in a particular layer in the iris. I was thinking of either:

1. Turning eumelanin to pheomelanin. Eumelanin makes eyes brown or blue depending on the amount, and pheomelanin makes eyes green, which is really a yellow layer on top of the blue.

2. Create less eumelanin using the OCA2 gene. It is possible, there are some people who have had complete eye color changes on detoxes and such. And there are of course people, who have eye color changes throughout their life for unknown reasons.

2 Likes

This would be a great post to add to the Requests and Fields thread if you would like to suggest this to the Sapien team.

2 Likes

:sob: yes it would. But I hesitate, because Sapien already told me he doesn’t plan on doing another eye color changing field. But maybe if he had an idea on how to do it…

But what you think about doing this with the Stem Cells?

1 Like

Do you mean the Stem Cells sigil?

1 Like

@Septimus I didn’t know about any of that!! I thought you were going to the point of all religious founders having had brown eyes, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, etc.

Yes, I do. It doesn’t look too complicated to draw

1 Like

It’s possible if you can figure out how to direct the stem cells to differentiate into cells with different melanin expression. I’m not sure how you might direct them, though.

1 Like

If I were to state along the direction of the Stem Cells for regrowing teeth, how should I say it?

2 Likes

It depends upon the state of the areas around your missing teeth. Perhaps try to direct them “to the roots and dental lamina and any areas necessary to develop new teeth”.

1 Like

I like that! I wonder about looping a video of myself activating the sigil and directing whether the Stem Cells should go?

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. Someone on this forum was able to do something similar to activate an item on the Field Booster sigil once per hour. They did it with an audio recording of the activation word, set to loop once per hour, recorded with the intention to activate it automatically through the recording. Try it and let us know how it goes!

4 Likes

What would I say to direct the eumelanin to turn into pheomelanin?

1 Like

I’m not sure whether it’s possible to direct the Stem Cells sigil in that way. It would be an interesting experiment. You could try saying those exact words to “direct the eumelanin in the eyes to turn into pheomelanin”. Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

I was also thinking the same. I think finding some way to destroy melanin in the eye or changing the OCA2 gene would be better.

1 Like

Those are good ideas. It may yet work using the sigil, as many creative things can be done. It’s certainly worth a try. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmm I think this will work

"Genes have been edited directly in the stem cells of a living organism, a new study has found. Scientists were able to modify genes in specific stem cells in adult mice using a virus.

The research could have significance in humans in future – being able to edit genes within a living patient would be a breakthrough for genetic disease therapies.

‘If you want to change a genome to correct a disease-causing gene mutation, you have to change it in the relevant stem cells,’ said lead scientist Professor Amy Wagers at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. ‘If you don’t change the stem cells, whatever cells you do fix may eventually be replaced with diseased cells fairly quickly. If you do fix the stem cells, they will create healthy cells that can eventually replace the diseased cells.’"

https://www.bionews.org.uk/page_143234

2 Likes