New type of headphones

Merry Christmas to you all :slight_smile:

I have a question about these type of headphones:

Like you see, you do not plug it in the ears. Instead they lay on the bone near the ear. So now I wonder if I can use these for the fields?

I actually think yes, but I still want to be safe.

I would be happy if someone could give a short answer :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Ken

4 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

The complex fields are better to be listened on speakers so they get absorbed by the aura not just through the ears.

(Because i know youll ask what are those, itd take me long to remember them all and list them) so you can share your stacks instead and we tell you which ones are those.

6 Likes

This is actually the coolest thing ever lol i wonder if they’re good quality

2 Likes

They take a little getting used to (because you’re not really hearing with your ears, as most of us are used to, but with the vibrations through your bones). This non-audiophile found that the music fidelity leaves a little something to be desired. I didn’t play with them with fields (I tried a friend’s). They were good enough for audiobooks (and probably subliminals). I’m sure they’d be good for fields (viz., my short answer above) especially if you’re not caring too much about the clarity and nuances of the music.

2 Likes

Well, in my opinion the sound is really good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm but it isn’t through the ears. It is through the bone via vibration, so does it may be a difference in a positive way?

I was a little confused by this message, maybe because I’m not the best in english :sweat_smile: so they are good for fields or not really?

Does it modulate the volume of the music on it’s own?

If not, and if it’s a hassle to control the volume manually, then that may be a concern depending on your play list. Eg: Soul Restoration (Forehead) is very soft relative to most of the other fields, while Muscle Recovery 2.0 is quite the opposite.

Yes, they’re good for fields.

I was just saying that if you’re a music buff and want all the details of the music, they’re not the best, but the fields will work just fine. The fields don’t need all the details of the music.

1 Like

The volume control is similar to any other headset. The model I tried (different from the one shown in the OP) had volume controls both on the headset and via an app, just like my usual headset.

2 Likes

Edit: answered on other post

Ah and i didn’t ask what complex fields are

Quote from captain from the thread:“The Swords of Adipose Annihilation” :slight_smile: :

2 Likes

Already anticipated:

1 Like

Nice that she knows what I’m going to ask even before I know it. God? :slight_smile:

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like