New user to Sapien Medicine

Dear Community.
I was given the you tube website link to use Sapien Medicine audios. Ive been using subconscious limit remover. Law of attraction and manifest abundance. My head feels a bit weird using them how many times are you suppose to play each track and do they contain subliminals.
Please could you help thank you.

3 Likes

Hi, Sandman1268! Welcome fairy 2

There are no subliminals! It is good that you noticed the headache. Your body has a great feedback mechanism!

Go with how you feel rather than the number of times suggested. Stop after one time of playing the fields and then assess how you feel. This is according to personal needs and reactions, and not a “you have to do ___ many” recommendation. Tune into you and don’t overdo! Wow, that rhymes, lol. :slight_smile:

Also, there is an FAQ for the forum here

And make the little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of your screen a close friend! You can search for anything, especially to see if your particular question has already been answered.

Enjoy the forum! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you ever so much for your reply. So if there isnt any sublimiilnals at all sorry for being ignorant how does the tech work to make change?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on wanting to educate yourself about the tools you’ve been using!

Typically, 2-3 listens per track is sufficient for a day.

You may be interested in reading the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) which has all sorts of helpful information about how you can get the most out of your listening time with these fields.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

The key words are morphic fields and I’ll imagine you will find all of the answers to your questions at that FAQ link above. If you still have questions after that, post in the appropriate section, the better to get a targeted response! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much how many different tracks can i listen to each day

1 Like

In addition to the FAQ, you’ll also want to check out the Blog on the enlightenedstates website (the home of Sapien Med on the web and the host of this forum).

That’s covered in the FAQ. Happy reading!

2 Likes

Is there a sapien medice track which will help me enhance my visualization skills?

When I use the forum search engine (that magnifying glass icon I had mentioned before) it shows me:

Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose): New Release

Stack for Visualisation

and many more. You have the tools before you. Enjoy using the tools that are there for you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Wellbeing be safe lots of love.

1 Like

Dear wellbeing i reas some reviews on here lots are very good some people mention quadible is that part og sapien medivine?

No, that’s a different creator.

Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Ok thank you have you expierenced good results from Sapien?

Do they have a track to enhance visualization for law of attraction do you know

Dear well being can listening to Sapien Medicine conflict with subliminal results I use sub club every other day dont know if it will affect it?

Sapien Med fields have nothing to do with subliminals so, presuming there’s nothing “wacky” in your subliminal, you’ll be fine.

Nothing wacky no i buy mine from subclub got mindseye for visualization rich for manifesting wealth and paragon for health. Thank you Wellbeing sorry for the 20 questions you seem to be very helpful.

1 Like

No need to apologize! This is a discussion forum full of inquisitive minds. You can’t have a discussion with inquisitive minds without lots of questions, right? :wink:

1 Like

Yes thank you very much which titles have you used and got results from.