Newly released: 40min Meditation (Peace Love and Joy)

LOL…Hey, what can I say, there’s a lot of enlightened people here and I’m always learning from ya’ll. So I “like” to learn…lol

3 Likes

Haha, the more gratitude and appreciation the better! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You said it bud! :grin: I’m going gratitude you to death! I’ll gratitude you to death in the next life as well… :yum:

1 Like

It would be great to create weekly or monthly meditations amongst the Sapien community, specific times to listen to the audio together and join many ‘nodes’!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m definitely down…

1 Like

Great idea! We go a group Qigong practice and the energy is so palpable compared to when I do it myself! Group work is always amazing

4 Likes

Just let me know when, I will put 100% focus into it with zero thoughts but the audio…

3 Likes

Are you able to go back to the gym as well? I am seriously waiting for Cali to open up. I am terrible at exercising when I don’t hit the gym.

1 Like

Unfortunately no…It will be my first time hitting the gym since I’ve been out…I have 2 dumbbells, 1 50 pound kettlebell and a pull up bar…I’m want a bigger variety too…plus, I want to shrink back down to 195, so I need to utilize the machines and cables more instead of free weights now…My arms are way too big…my Tanita scale says I’m about 13% body fat…but I’m stuck with a dilemma…I want to start lifting less weight at higher reps and eating less…but even though my chest is big, my arms are bigger…so I’m worried if I shrink from my current 204 frame, than my chest will shrink too…My lats, delts, and legs are big a f and they grow fast, so I’m not worried about them shrinking…I just want my arms to shrink…They gave me some good tips at Anabolex.com, but nothing I really don’t know…

I’m surprised Cali isn’t opened yet…Which states are opened as of right now? I just listened to the ngf for an hour and a half, and the flow of jing for 2 hours ! I feel grRRrreat! lol

1 Like

Oh man no clarity on that at all. I am thoroughly confused but I don’t listen to much news these days as I am more or less back to work and I gave myself a haircut lol so gave up on the opening schedule.

We went earlier to get groceries and some crazy rioters were running towards Whole Foods. I did not want to get into unwanted trouble and so we gave up and returned. Looting and rioting has been pretty bad downtown and my gym is in a pretty bad shape too.

Hopefully, with more police deployed, we return to sanity and this madness ends. The local leaders seem pretty useless with no planning on their part and letting these rioters run amok.

What is NGF by the way??

1 Like

It’s my favorite one from Sapien for the brain…(Nerve Growth factor) I used to listen to it everyday but I got tied up with all the other ones, but @Uial reminded me how beautiful and special that audio is…I’ve been listening to it for an hour a day now again…

Lol…I agree. I’m really enjoying it though to be honest…but I do want to go make some more money because I’m just living off of the money I had made in prison…I’m blessed to have a roof over my head and a bed and all, but I want to make some money bad…But it’s a win-win for me either way…

Damn…what’s with your gym?

Lol…That’s why I had asked you, because I almost never watch t.v.

3 Likes

Haha till some point I was paying a lot of attention to news, now I just gave up!

1 Like

Tbh, they’re mostly lies anyways…

1 Like

I can’t believe you never knew about Sapien’s NGF audio! You’ve got to give it a shot…@Uial also inspired me to listen to this everyday now…(I used to listen to some of them, but I just got sidetracked)

-1 Hour of Ngf
-2 BDNF(I was already listen to this one everyday)
-2 Brain Hemisphere’s
-2 Super human Genius
-1 TDCS
-2 Attention and Focus
-1 hour of permanent brain enhancement

I love it!

4 Likes

Sorry, what is TDCS again? I will give it a try first thing tomorrow morning!!! You’re a light sleeper so probably you get my question - do you think listening to this stack evenings will cause sleep issues?

1 Like

No, not for me it doesn’t. I listen to a lot of them while I listen to a subliminal too…and I still feel the effects great.(Like killing 2 birds with a stone)….but yeah, it shouldn’t keep you from sleeping…Here’s the description for tdcs:

Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) is a form of neurostimulation which uses constant, low current delivered directly to the brain area of interest via small electrodes. This video produes the same effect of stimulation on the brain using energy converted into a mild DC charge then channelled through the sound and image on the video. Tests on healthy adults demonstrated that tDCS can increase cognitive performance on a variety of tasks, depending on the area of the brain being stimulated. tDCS has been utilized to enhance language and mathematical ability, attention span, problem solving, memory, and coordination.

7 Likes

Awesome!! Is this a Sapien Video?

1 Like

Yep, they’re all Sapien’s audios…Besides for the brain audios, my new addictions are the one’s from the ancient arts! I love them bro…they make me feel really alive, elated, aware , and happy…and combine them with the brain fields, and I feel unstoppable…(In a harmless way of course) :grinning:

2 Likes

I got to check it out, it is probably not on Patreon so I might’ve missed tDCS!

3 Likes