Newly released: Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0

It was Plasma Flaunt that helped me for the eyes, I don’t listen to this. I had a question concerning the eyes, so I asked in this thread :muscle:

1 Like

Can this help with high eye pressure and glaucoma? I don’t have those two but just asking if this would help.

Hi can someone tell me what plasma flaunt is please? I used plasma light a few years ago to help detox the j@b

2 Likes

Hi @Dina

Nice 2 see you again chalice

Plasma Flaunt is a combination of a previous release called Plasma Protocol with the addition of Tesla’s violet ray “and a host of other smart fields, tweaks and upgrades.”

Here is the description of Plasma Protocol (no longer available):

Plasma + Hyperbaric Compressor + Stem Cells (with scar tissue removal), with telomere lengthening and also some antioxidants.

• The first audio (Plasma Combo 1) targets the Bones, Muscles, Joints, and nervous system.
  • The second one (Plasma Combo 2) targets all internal organs.
  • Finally, the final one (Plasma Combo 3) targets the epidermis, hair follicles on the head, and all of the circulating blood.

All combined to provide a fast but hard restorative effect (and faster de-aging)

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I remember using a plasma beach one a few c years ago. Is that same as plasma 2?

You mean The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach ?

1 Like

Yes that one. I can’t remember what it’s benefits are

Have a read through the thread ;)

1 Like

Strange request but can anyone tell me which will heal a cataract, a macular hole too? Had the hole for ten years and tok scared to go through a viterectomy all over again. Have vitreous floaters in my right eye and just want to heal it

This isn’t available anymore. Has it been upgraded or replaced by some other field?

Link wasn’t updated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7qq61EOtM

2 Likes

Got it . Thank you so much

2 Likes

I updated the link in the OP

1 Like

Also take a look at PU’s The Ultimate Eye Protocol. I have some eye issues and that’s the one that stops them cold, for me at least. This field is helpful as well, of course.

Hi thank you, please could you send me the link?
All I do all day is listen to eye sounds :rofl: desperate to heal then hace to heal my muscular dystrophy :pray:t3:

You’ll need to join PU’s patreon to get the file (well, well worth it). Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts: is it one of sapiens creations? X

It’s not, this is a Psychic University creation.

I’ve never heard of PU.
Slight update for you all just came back from the hospital and slight improvement in my vision. Still have floaters though :sob: it’s actually vitreous detachment in the right eye.
Desperately need to heal the hole in the left eye
Using Sapien eye regen and rife force eye health 2.0
Using sapiens sound stem to scar which should help remove the scar tissue in my eyes.

Hi I’m trying to heal this macular hole I have. Using eye regeneration as I don’t want to go through surgery

Could someone shed some light on this? It looks fascinating