Newly released: Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0

Oh, trust me, I can’t sympathize with you because I have never had it. But I used to put myself in shoes of guys that had gynos and boy, it was not a good feeling.

2 Likes

could someone share the link of the advanced healing audio please …

3 Likes

There you go bud.

5 Likes

well thank you man, I thought it was on Youtube, I looked for it on dreamweaver channels but I didn’t find it. I already have the advanced healing dog tag, I felt it very strongly at the start, and a short time later I didn’t feel it anymore, But I imagine it continues to work.

1 Like

No problem man. Oh naw, it’s not on YouTube.com, not that I know of. Why not try boosting it? I want to get the tag too, might be the next one.

2 Likes

concerning the booster, I leave you an explanation which has just been posted:

3 Likes

I have boosted 3 of my intial tags 3 times a piece. But what kept me from boosting my other tags that came after the initial tags was because I found out that dream didn’t put any caps on them, meaning in a 150 years(just an estimate) the tag will be too strong for one’s aura to take. But tbh, after I had asked my dragon to use it’s magic on my subconscious and aura to where my threshold for energy capacity will automatically always be at a maximum, I don’t feel the powerful energy surges anymore, yet I still get maximum effects from the fields, being boosted 3 times a piece. Still, I told myself I will be disciplined, if it ain’t broke then why fix it?

3 Likes

glad that the beacon continues to work for you despite the 3 boosters and without feeling the energy peaks. on the other hand, everyone is different, maybe it’s the answer

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I really only boosted them 3 times maximum a piece because Dream had mention that, that was the maximum he’d recommended. Everybody’s energy capacity and auras are different, and you must find out what works best for you as an individual. It’s good to be cautious of you are unsure about yourself. Hey, better be safe then sorry. You know?

3 Likes

yes I understand very well, and you are right.

1 Like

Hi,
I was wondering if the Eye regeneration is a field that would require maintenance later on, I mean once my eyesight improved, should I keep using the field like once a week or something? That’s the case for other physical fields but I’m not sure for this one :thinking:

1 Like

I am not a 100% sure, but I don’t think so. Because the field is reshaping your cornea, like what happens during Lasik eye surgery. I am unsure which physical change fields you are talking about, but the eye color, facial symmetry and height audios are permanent.

4 Likes

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile: I don’t remember now which physical changes need some maintenance over time, it was mentioned somewhere in the forum.

1 Like

… but as you wrote, I should be ok with the eye regeneration audio, once the result achieved.

2 Likes

How has the eye regeneration been going with you so far? Any update?

3 Likes

Hey @lol,

As I’ve already said (I think… gotta reread the thread lol), it has definitely relieved issues like dryness, redness, etc. most likely also due to contact lens usage.

(Edit: Apparently it was another thread in which I mentioned the dryness stuff, etc. I remember now :))

But unfortunately I have given up this field for the moment, since I’m already using (too) many other ones. I will definitely get back into it sometime though and put it in more minimal stacks.

What about you?

7 Likes

I have recently picked it up and have been using it for 1 month and a half. I had to adjust my stack to be 6 audios and made eye regeneration my only permanent physical field to maximize results.

1 month and a half is too early to tell so I will give an update in a few months from now.

5 Likes

What a reasonable man… I should take you as an example more often ;)

Will be waiting for the update. Good luck ;)

2 Likes

The stack goes like this:
Ego dissolution 2-3x
Subconscious limits removal 2-3x
Energy blockage removal 2-3x
Angelic vibrations 2-3x
Eye regeneration 3-6x

occasionally:
Auric cleansing (once per week)
HGH (once in a while)

Less audios = better imo

5 Likes

Sounds good :+1:t2: I agree about the “less = better” part but… Ah, if only Dreamweaver was not constantly launching such amazing new fields… :p But I have managed to reduce my stacks though and hopefully will stick with only the most necessary ones (for my case).

8 Likes