NFT, mandalas, tags and fields

They work when you look at them, or have the background open

but I don’t know if they grow, probably do, but for the time you use them.

And if you change the background it probably restarts or something
if you then try and out it back up
So I’m not sure

1 Like

Seconding what Rose is saying here. This isn’t a spell, so those rules don’t apply here.

2 Likes

Yes.

Although try not to crop the image too much to fit your screen. It seems that’s a difference from the old mandalas that had been on Instagram .

1 Like

There are also several threads that were made to answer these questions.
Just search the forum, using the magnifying glass upper right hand corner.
“NFT”. After that click “more” on the bottom and more choices will show up.

3 Likes

Is it possible we can link all those or can admin only do that ?
I can of course use the search… i was just saying if these threads can me merged/linked by us ?

1 Like

One more question though… i have heard in several energy work circles that we should not cross our legs and arms while doing energy work. Does it apply to SM fields also ?
@Captain_Nemo

You can link to those threads and/or useful posts in those threads, just like posts above have linked to other helpful information.

“Merging” those earlier threads into this one isn’t a good idea because it destroys the continuity of those earlier conversation (because merging sorts all the posts by chronological order of their post time, regardless of what thread they had been in and regardless of who is replying to whom).

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

That would leave out all the people that meditate with fields in half-lotus, lotus or some other seated yoga posture, so I’m guessing that doesn’t apply here. These are morphic fields - the energy works regardless. Also, I think if that if it was the case, it would have been mentioned as a caveat in the description of the fields.

4 Likes