Nft Pre Release - The Magician

Teespring is a little weird, I checked to make sure my cart was empty. When I purchased magician, I also purchased the white light wave :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Fiewā€¦ Luckily only costs $12.

2 Likes

As soon as youā€™ve bought it you can simply look at the image and attune yourself to the card. It takes awhile to get ā€œfully attunedā€ though. So it might be best to print a picture and keep it in your pocket until youā€™ve been fully Magicianized. The higher quality images are on venly when you get sent the actual NFT, but other people sometimes ask the good Captain for the high quality picture (after showing proof of purchase or course) via PM.

3 Likes

SAME! I had another field in there that Iā€™d already purchased. And everything was in French (Iā€™m English speaker).

1 Like

And I just focused on the wrong thing everytime. When it was Bluprint of Power, I was looking for it in the Teespring page while the link was posted in the forum. Today I thought, there will be a new topic and was refreshing the page while it was posted in this thread.
Now I get this message:

Hmmā€¦ Looks like you donā€™t have access to this page.

But maybe I donā€™t have access to any NFTs! :sob:

3 Likes

i gave you luck then lol, cause i had just bought that one earlier to verify my paypal was ready cause a couple of times suddenly it had gotten me out ughhh sooooo guess the light reached u haha jk congratulations! if you read through the description maybe it tells us that we could play the audio in the background while staring at the magician when we want to use it to expand and spread goodness into the world :blush:

4 Likes

anyone catch the description and can post it?

8 Likes

As a master manifestor, the Magician brings you the tools, resources and energy you need to make your dreams come true. Seriously, everything you need right now is at your fingertips. You have the spiritual (fire), physical (earth), mental (air) and emotional (water) resources to manifest your desires. And when you combine them with the energy of the spiritual and earthly realms, you will become a manifestation powerhouse! The key is to bring these tools together synergistically so that the impact of what you create is greater than the separate parts. This is alchemy at its best!

Now is the perfect time to move forward on an idea that you recently conceived. The seed of potential has sprouted, and you are being called to take action and bring your intention to fruition. The skills, knowledge and capabilities you have gathered along your life path have led you to where you are now, and whether or not you know it, you are ready to turn your ideas into reality. (description from biddy tarot)

18 Likes

Thank you kind sir!

10 Likes

Sounds good to me :blush:

2 Likes

lol why delete it?

3 Likes

Youā€™re fast my man :laughing:

4 Likes

Scribe beat me to the punch lol

3 Likes

I had copied it already because I am trying to keep a list of stuff Iā€™m using and the descriptions.

4 Likes

I saw yours first then after i replied his came through :)

2 Likes

Smart man. Iā€™ve been doing the same thingā€¦gotta bookmark everything and keep the descriptions on fileā€¦in case. lol

1 Like

I see I see :)

1 Like

Btw the attunement to this card seems stronger than the others. Feeling it pretty hard on my Crown chakra. This should be a hefty ā€œupgradeā€ is the feeling iā€™m getting.

6 Likes

These nft are so powerful right after check out the back of my hands started bubbling spreading heat out.

:heart_eyes: im already in love with it, imagine the possibilities!!!

That mix is everything :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Gonna be a Mama bear here and ask all the owners to at least set one intention for the world :earth_americas:

And thank you!!!

Id love to know where the Magicians are located around ?

Mexico here :raising_hand_woman:

We should even make a private chat for you knowā€¦ collective intentions and stuff :wink::smirk:

13 Likes

San Francisco, California

:raising_hand_man:

7 Likes

San Diego, California

7 Likes