NFT release Friday 22nd May

14 Likes

Got it! Thank you! :sparkles:

1 Like

how is the bonus called? thank you! really glad i purchased this. amazing and beautiful work yourside!!!

1 Like

will the link be here a couple of hours? amnot home…wanted those on my PC…

yeh that one expires in a few days

5 Likes

the bonus track is delta 8? i am really pleased of those…

can the mirror copy audios or only images(nft, mandala?)

2 Likes

it directs
not copies
you have to kinda angle it to you source
or work around it

14 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo this Delta 8 is the holyest joint in my life maaann and i am not into joint myself but that is a holy healing on many levels… it likes the company of BoLove too… :rofl: JUST my life was only pain and sapien… not used to be only sapien…

am not high…only delta…but this is a gem.

2 Likes

What does localized mean? I really don’t know : ) And does that happen automatically or do you have to “will” it to do this?

2 Likes

Thank you Captain! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Sauerkraut gibt es immer :hugs:

5 Likes

Nice you wont regret it ! Its feels really special.
Let us know your experience with it :)

3 Likes

Is there any chance that we can learn on how to make morphic fields from Captain , ?

He’s a “fluke in the system” :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

So far no one has succeed to reach his level. How he made these is unknown. The morphic field is not a new idea, but how he manages to (re)create fields and embed into tangible and intangible things with advanced and multilayered mechanisms by mind is not known.

So, yeah, like Zen said, he’s a “fluke in the system”

Take the energy awakening course first. Then… no one knows :rofl: :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

It would be great if he starts teaching :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

He already mentioned in course how to make them perfectly imo. Which were really clear. The process are simple and easy to understand but execution of the process is the problem. And what field you’ll make would require imagination and creativity on your part and also on how you want it to function. He is probably the only guy who is brave or honest enough to be open about his creation when others won’t even dare (doesn’t matter either cuz they can’t even come close to him in an infinite lifetimes anyways) so I think it’s definitely not secret or anything. After a field is made all you have to do is to put the field at the quantum field of an object/audio or image which are done psychically. Then the field becomes a very aspect of the audio, mandala or object rather than something external attached to it just like your organ is a part of you. So I think it’s unfair to say that no one knows after that cuz there are people out there who knows very well and clear since he is completely transparent about it. If you just learn and understand the article in energy awakening course perfectly then it’s more than enough to grasp it and get the most of it.

4 Likes

True. There is no secrecy about it.

What I meant was that no one knows how to do this successfully, despite the thing is open. It’s like doing things according to protocols but in the end it still fails. I always cook something terrible in the kitchen despite going after a recipe. :sweat_smile: Situations like that. Sorry for not being clear enough.

3 Likes