NFT sales thread missing but still there

I have the same issue here as someone already posted. The thread was removed though.

Basically I don’t see the official NFT sales thread anymore under the NFT category. The only way is to search for it or if someone links it to me.

2 Likes

It doesn’t have the NFTs category so it won’t show up if you filter the posts to only NFTs

2 Likes

which filter did you apply here?

1 Like

It is categorized under uncategorized.

3 Likes

I always sort by Latest thread, without any category filter

3 Likes

thank you…
its so ingrained in my mind to find it under NFTs, thats why i asked.

Thx

3 Likes

Added #nft tag and it should be pinned there now

May be viewed here

Thanks for picking up on that everyone

4 Likes

I can no longer find the NFT buy and sell thread. Has it been taken down? And if it hasn’t, why have I been blocked from the thread? I have made 3 successful purchases from several forum members and a trade with a member this past week- all of whom I am sure would testify to my genuinity as a buyer. I have not made frequent posts to warrant a removal from the thread either. If someone could help me out with this, I’d appreciate it.

What do you see when you click on this link?

1 Like

So strange. When I click the link it takes me directly to the thread, but when I try to search for the thread in the top bar or find it by clicking the NFT tab I can’t see it anymore. I will save this link and the thread to my favorites bar so I can still access it. Thanks @Danny_Ho

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Merged posts.

Also

If this is still an issue just let me know here. If not i’ll close the thread

1 Like